So decision date for my first choice school, Michigan state, is coming up in a week! And i'm getting really worried since I had my interview a month ago and I heard that other people are already getting their acceptance calls/letters. I was wondering if it would benefit (or hurt) me if I emailed the admissions director to emphasis my eagerness to attend their school and that it is my number one choice? What do you guys think? Is it too much? All this waiting is driving me crazy, I feel like I have to do SOMETHING!!!
katgirl82, with only a week remaining until the d-day, I can assure you that the admissions committee (if there is one at Michigan state) has already made a decision about your cadidacy. E-mailing an admissions director is not going to help you or hurt you. As much as I want to tell you otherwise, the best thing you can do right now is simply wait.