Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 22:14 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy management
Schools:ESADE, IESE, HEC
 Q47  V31
GPA: 3.21
WE 1: ESADE
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1748 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Schools:LBS
 Q47  V47
Send PM
Re: ESADE Business School [#permalink]
beckee529 wrote:
hey it turns out they sent me the decision on tuesday but it went to spam folder. i got waitlisted as well :( no admits for me so far and i'm still waiting to hear word from one more school. quite frustrating. hopefully some of us will hear good news soon.

btw, did anyone get the scholarship?

oh no, beckee, I'm really sorry to hear that!! :( of course waitlist means it's not over yet, but i really was hoping you would get an admit... it looks like round 2 got a lot trickier than round 1 indeed! which school are you still waiting for, USC or UCLA? Was the other one a ding, or a waitlist as well?

I am not sure what is the waitlist procedure at Esade but I hope both you and packan will manage to come through in the end!!! good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
vgeri wrote:
beckee529 wrote:
hey it turns out they sent me the decision on tuesday but it went to spam folder. i got waitlisted as well :( no admits for me so far and i'm still waiting to hear word from one more school. quite frustrating. hopefully some of us will hear good news soon.

btw, did anyone get the scholarship?

oh no, beckee, I'm really sorry to hear that!! :( of course waitlist means it's not over yet, but i really was hoping you would get an admit... it looks like round 2 got a lot trickier than round 1 indeed! which school are you still waiting for, USC or UCLA? Was the other one a ding, or a waitlist as well?

I am not sure what is the waitlist procedure at Esade but I hope both you and packan will manage to come through in the end!!! good luck!

beckee..we are in the same boat...all we need now is patience...which is really running out..

vgeri: Thanks for the support!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
yes, thanks vgeri for your support! i was also waitlisted for UCLA but have yet to hear back from USC. i should be hearing back from usc sometime this week.

this year is quite competitive... hopefully packan and i will hear (GOOD) news soon! :)

at this point, not sure if there is anything else to be done. i dont want to bombard/annoy the admissions but also want to show them i am interested :(
Manager
Manager
 Q47  V47
Send PM
beckee529 wrote:
yes, thanks vgeri for your support! i was also waitlisted for UCLA but have yet to hear back from USC. i should be hearing back from usc sometime this week.

this year is quite competitive... hopefully packan and i will hear (GOOD) news soon! :)

at this point, not sure if there is anything else to be done. i dont want to bombard/annoy the admissions but also want to show them i am interested :(

beckee, I am very lucky not to have had waitlist experience in my applications, so I don't know much about what is the best strategy to pursue. However, it might be worth checking out this link for some tips. I'm sure there is more info out there for waitlisted applicants.

I really wish you best of luck!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
well i received notice today that i got into usc :) feels great to get an admit. now if only i knew for ucla and esade.......
Intern
Intern
 Q47  V31
Send PM
Congrats beckee on getting the admit!!

Did esade gave you an idea when they will let you know on your wait listed status?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
beckee529 wrote:
well i received notice today that i got into usc :) feels great to get an admit. now if only i knew for ucla and esade.......

Congrats beckee!!

I got an Admit as well from a school in UK....
however ESADE will be my first choice...hope we find out soon...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Strategy
Schools:HEC, Oxford, ESADE, Cambridge, IMD
GMAT 2: 660  Q44  V37
GPA: 3.66
Send PM
regarding the earlier post about Barcelona not being a fun city.....completely off the mark. This person just doesn't know how to have a good time. all those tapas bars, clubs, parks...simply amazing.

I have my interview in NYC on March 1st. I applied to IESE last year, and after my interview experience it made me wonder if IESE was worth the high tuition. I did not receive my interview notification until THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!! I ended up interviewing with them the next morning, and given the lack of prep time I did not perform well.

I didn't want a part of that experience again; I didn't have time to apply to ESADE last year, so I decided to give it a shot this year.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Dear all,

I got admitted to ESADE and the good news has come after the birth of our baby girl. So, M very happy with the combi..Congrats! everyone who got admitted to ESADE , and I am quite excited to meet you all in Barcelona this SEP. All the best! to others in the group who are in the process of getting admitted!

cheers
Jani
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congrats Jani!!!
what is your profile like??

Still waiting on my waitlist review.....
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
hi everyone! been so busy overall, went on vacation, and havent logged in about a month. i received great news this morning that i have been placed off the waitlist and admitted!!! i cant wait to accept and meet those of you that will matriculate this fall.

packan - have you heard anything back? hopefully good news!

i may have more questions later on about the process.. right now i'm just taking it all in and so happy!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
beckee529 wrote:
hi everyone! been so busy overall, went on vacation, and havent logged in about a month. i received great news this morning that i have been placed off the waitlist and admitted!!! i cant wait to accept and meet those of you that will matriculate this fall.

i may have more questions later on about the process.. right now i'm just taking it all in and so happy!

Congrats beckee!!! That is good news indeed!!!!
I am still on the waitlist...hopefully will know the final outcome soon....
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Product Management (Mutual Funds)
Schools:ESADE, IESE, INSEAD, IVEY, QUEENS
WE 1: 5.5 yrs
Send PM
Hey everyone,

I received my acceptance to ESADE MBA Full Time English Track yesterday. I met Cristina during her NA trip and the interview went extremely well. Congratulations to everyone else that has been accepted and best of luck to those that are still applying or waiting for a decision.

I'm looking forward to moving from Toronto to Barcelona this summer. This forum is great and I'd love to hear more about everyone's experiences as my experience so far has been great. :-D

Best,
Adnan
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

I just found out that I made it to Esade. I am quite excited about the school as well as Barcelona!!! I am currently based in India and work in a marketing role for a wine company!!!

I look forward to meeting you all in Barca soon!!!!

Cheers,
Priyanka
Intern
Intern
 Q47  V31
Send PM
Congratulations Priyanka on getting the admit.

I am an Indian as well, though living out of india at the moment. Look forward to meeting you in Barca!

cheers

Gaurav
Intern
Intern
 Q49  V40
Send PM
adnanhaque wrote:
Hey everyone,

I received my acceptance to ESADE MBA Full Time English Track yesterday. I met Cristina during her NA trip and the interview went extremely well. Congratulations to everyone else that has been accepted and best of luck to those that are still applying or waiting for a decision.

I'm looking forward to moving from Toronto to Barcelona this summer. This forum is great and I'd love to hear more about everyone's experiences as my experience so far has been great. :-D

Best,
Adnan

Hi Adnanhaque

i read that you are ready to move from toronto to barcelona for Esade so you are the right person to ask you how well known is Esade in Canada. I mean, I am planning to prepare my application to Esade ( my goal would be to apply in may for the last round,i understand i am late . What do you suggest? I'm already 32, 7 years work exp in small financial asset management companies in Italy, Gmat 720, i do not want to wait another year for my mba) and, as it could be possible for me in the future to move to Canada for personal reasons, i am looking for an Mba widely recognized there ; i do not think it is a good idea to choose a canadian mba as i am still not sure whether i will live in Canada.
Thanks
Manager
Manager
 Q47  V47
Send PM
beckee529 wrote:

beckee this is awesome news! I am really happy for you! :lol:

been away recently as I am traveling around South Asia before school starts. Congrats to all other admits too! packan - still hope you get some good news soon!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts