I am planning to apply for School X this year. I have a moderate GMAT score of 670. I have the following questions:
1. I have worked in 3 different jobs in the past 5 years. Should I in each case explain why I jumped from one job to another when the question is about what was my decision point to pursue an MBA?
2. Are any of my leadership roles in college days worth mentioning in the essays?
3. The word limit is mentioned as 250 max per essay. I feel this to be way too low! What is the maximum I can overshoot this limit?
I will try to answer each of your point:
1. Yes. Its good if you write the reason and align it to your decision of doing an MBA, May be you can write a generic reason for both the job chanegs and show how it is aligned to your MBA.
2. If they are too good and had a significant impact, they YES.
3. I dnt think overshooting is allowed. Some of the colleges have their portal, where in teh text area has a word limit and the extra words are not accepted by the portal.
Hope this post clears your doubts, you can PM me if you have any more.
Just move your mouse to the left side pane and click on the kudos button if i helped you in any way
My Debrief | ISB Class of 2015 | My 2013 Interview