I am planning to apply for School X this year. I have a moderate GMAT score of 670. I have the following questions:
1. I have worked in 3 different jobs in the past 5 years. Should I in each case explain why I jumped from one job to another when the question is about what was my decision point to pursue an MBA?
2. Are any of my leadership roles in college days worth mentioning in the essays?
3. The word limit is mentioned as 250 max per essay. I feel this to be way too low! What is the maximum I can overshoot this limit?
1. If they don't make obvious logical sense, then yes, but always in terms of your GOALS!
2. Depends what they are, but basically yes. College is fair game.
3. Well, you can steal another 15-20 words sometimes, but not more than that.
Admissionado | Packages | School Guides | Team
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!