Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 00:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Essays Questions in GMAT Official Review Guide

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Essays Questions in GMAT Official Review Guide [#permalink] New post 03 Mar 2013, 13:41
I tried searching this, but to no avail...
Are the essay questions in the back of the book the list of all the potential essay questions they could ask on the real GMAT exam?
Does the list differ a lot from 12th to 13th edition?
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Status: Making every effort to create original content for you!!
Concentration: Healthcare, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
Followers: 255

Kudos [?]: 989 [1] , given: 82

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Essays Questions in GMAT Official Review Guide [#permalink] New post 03 Mar 2013, 13:53
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
hyt wrote:
I tried searching this, but to no avail...
Are the essay questions in the back of the book the list of all the potential essay questions they could ask on the real GMAT exam?
Does the list differ a lot from 12th to 13th edition?

Hi hyt,

GMAT says "The complete list of current Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) Analysis of an Argument Topics used during the administration of the GMAT exam". So, the answer to your first question is yes. The list does not differ a lot from OG12 to OG13, in fact all the topics that I compared between the two guides were the same.

You can download the current list from mba.com also, here is the link. http://www.mba.com/the-gmat/test-struct ... ction.aspx

You can also visit the post below; it contains responses to all the topics from the AWA list.

awa-compilations-109-analysis-of-argument-essays-86274.html

This list is pretty exhaustive; I suggest that you learn the basis structure of the essays and practice the same on a few. There is no need to do each and every topic from the list. All the best!!

Hope this helps,

Vercules

Press Kudos if you want to say thanks

Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia | Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- VERBAL | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- IR

Please Read and Follow the 9 Rules of Posting in Verbal Forum

Re: Essays Questions in GMAT Official Review Guide   [#permalink] 03 Mar 2013, 13:53