Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 09:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

European Business Schools: Master in Management

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

European Business Schools: Master in Management [#permalink] New post 29 Mar 2011, 05:22
Hello,

I really need an advice about which programme and school to attend next september(2011). I am now finishing my bachelor at Bocconi University(in Milan) and I have been offered a place to:

1)EDHEC: Master in Management(MIM) --> 3 years(1st year which awards a Master in Management; 2nd year for internships; 3rd year awards a Master in strategy and Organization Conultancy; with a possibility to do a double degree(during the 3rd year) at a partner school). --> the programme is based in Croix(a town close to Lille), France(Triple accredited school)--> 23.500 euros

2) Strathclyde School of Management: MSc in international Business --> 1 year --> located in Glasgow, UK (Triple accredited school) --> 12.000 pounds

3) Cranfield School of Management: MSc in Strategic Marketing --> 1 year --> locate din Cranfield, UK (Triple accredited school) --> 12.000 pounds

Also, I am most likely to receive admission to:

1) Copenhagen Business School: Master in International Business --> 2 years(with possibility of taking part to the CEMS programme and/or doing an exchange at a partner school) --> located in Copenhagen, Denmark. (the school is now being accredited also by AACSB, so receiving the triple crown) --> the programme would be completely FREE for me because I'm from the EU!!

2) Vienna University of Economics and Business: MSc in Strategy, Innovation and Management Control --> 2 years(with possibility of doing an exchange at a partner school). --> located in Vienna, Austria. --> almost free programme!!

I would like to attend an international recognized business school but at the same time I would like to live in a big city with an exciting day/night life. that is why I am concerned that by going to Cranfield, and probably EDHEC, I would find nothing outside of the school environment.

Which amonf those schools and programmes would you go to?
Thank you for your advices!!!
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: AKPsi, ISA
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V45
GPA: 3.53
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 4

Re: European Business Schools: Master in Management [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2012, 17:33
Well, it may be too late to reply to your query by now. It seems your post was made a while ago, but just in case I'm mistaken and this is still relevant: I would pick either EDHEC or Copenhagen. As far as I know they have the highest international rankings among the ones you are considering, the EDHEC program sounds really interesting, and Copenhagen... Well it's free, what more is there to say (make sure you are right about that though).
All of them good schools though, congrats on your graduation and acceptance to these institutions, best of luck!
Re: European Business Schools: Master in Management   [#permalink] 16 Oct 2012, 17:33