Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 04:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

European Master in Management

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

European Master in Management [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2009, 21:52
Hey everyone,

I realize that this forum is actually dedicated to the MBA, I therefore hope that it is okay to go a little off-topic with this.....if it's not, feel free to delete it :-)
As a European undergrad student, however, the MBA is not the only option to continue your studies after your Bachelor degree as most of us prefer delaying the entry into the business world and therefore choose the option of a Master of Science right after the Bachelor.
The Financial Times publishes a ranking concerning the European Master in Management programs each year which is probably a pretty good measure regarding the quality and reputation of the various programs in Europe.
However, as most of the programs covered are pretty new, there is not too much information regarding the different application procedures / requirements to be found online.
As I am in the last year of my undergrad studies, it would be quite interesting for me to receive some information from students already admitted to one of the top programs (HEC, ESCP-Europe, LSE etc.) that exist in Europe.
What is hard to get in? (Hehe, pretty general question, sry about that :-)) How about the GMAT-Score, undergrad GPA etc. of the people you know that are studying with you?
I just heard from some LSE-students that a 680+ GMAT was the minimum to get in there this year, which sounds unlikely to me as ECs, undergrad GPA, essays are supposed to be quite important as well......any thoughts on that?
I hope that somebody can help me out with all that, I have been looking for quite a while for some information but haven't found too much of it yet....thanks!

Eric
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
CEO
CEO
Followers: 57

Kudos [?]: 443 [0], given: 210

Re: European Master in Management [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2009, 14:43
Info on LBS masters in management can be found on this thread :
london-business-school-masters-in-management-83480.html

While I am an MBA student I often run into MiMs and they are a very cool and helpful bunch.
Re: European Master in Management   [#permalink] 30 Oct 2009, 14:43