It seems like you have a lot of decisions on your plate. I would love to be of more assistance to you as you decide what your European business school is right for you, or even in the MBA degree is your best option. However, I know the limitations of my professional experience. Unfortunately, I do not have expertise with a number of the schools that you list below. Therefore it is going to be extremely difficult – if not impossible – to tell you what your best options would be.
I do appreciate you reaching out to me, and best of luck with some very important decisions.
I am an Indian guy (25.5 years)with close to 3.5 years experience till date. I have experience in the marketing field and also running my own successful venture for a couple of years. Excellent acads till date, low extra curriculars. GMAT - 640 mostly due to a bad verbal day, but got a 8.5 on ielts. I would love to work in Europe for 2-3 of years after graduation and then move back to entrepreneurship...maybe kickstart a new venture.
I am confused between the following:
1. Should I go for Masters or MBA- I have an interview shortlist for the Grand Ecoles ALL schools and am applying for MBA as well at some.
2. Already accepted for the WHU program, however, it being last minute I was unable to get the visa processed for their Apr 2012 start date
3. Already applied to EMLYON and HHL Leipzig. The target schools I have in mind are Mannheim, ESMT, RSM Erasmus
4. I am looking for good networking and decent scholarships if available, at the schools I will apply
5. Is it worth applying to the UK schools, with the visa restrictions effective from Apr 2012.
Considering my profile and career goals, which school might be ideal for me?
Paul Lanzillotti | Founder| About | email@example.com | 877.866.9251
Schedule a Consultation | Twitter | Blog
Download "How To Apply" Guides | INSEAD | Columbia | Harvard | Wharton