Good day, GCers
Would you evaluate my profile with HBS 2+2, IESE’s YTP and Yale’s Silver Scholars Program in mind? / Non-MBA options are LBS and HEC for MiM Programs
– Recent Graduate
– 700 GMAT
– BSc in Economics from Latin American University – 3.6 GPA
– Law Degree and BA in Liberal Arts from yet another Latin American University (Grad. July 2012) – 3.7 GPA (went for all 3 degrees simultaneously)
– Awards in both universities for academic performance
– Work experience: 2 Months Internship in big local law firm, 2 months internship at Big Pharma Company in Corporate Law and 4 Months as a Full Time Consultant in Big4′s Financial Advisory Services Dept. (Until this month)
– Extracurricular involves co-founder of a student organization for promoting political ideas in campus, atendance to international business conventions in Argentina and Germany and an award during the latter.
– Voluntary work with deaf kids and British Parliamentary Style debating training for high school students.
– Languages: Spanish, English, French and Italian
– Goal: 1st Management Consulting (MBB ideally), 2nd Investment Banking
– 22-year-old hispanic (w/European nationality)