Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 12:29 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 229 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Evaluate Profile and Target Score [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Yes, please do feel free to reach back out after the GMAT. And you've got time to perfect your goal story. Good luck!
VP
VP
Send PM
mbaMissionKate wrote:
Yes, please do feel free to reach back out after the GMAT. And you've got time to perfect your goal story. Good luck!

Done with the GMAT today 710 :)

Should i apply in R2 or wait for another year and apply R1
I am 24 years old now and only have 3 years work experience
Send PM
Expert Reply
Nice!

Tough call...generally you want to apply when your application is strongest. Do you think waiting a year would give you time to improve your profile? If so, I think it'd be worth it. Since you only have 3 years, it's not imperative that you apply this year. But then again, I'm not sure if you'll be satisfied staying where you're at for another year!

Kate

Hatakekakashi wrote:
mbaMissionKate wrote:

VP
VP
Send PM
mbaMissionKate wrote:
Nice!

Tough call...generally you want to apply when your application is strongest. Do you think waiting a year would give you time to improve your profile? If so, I think it'd be worth it. Since you only have 3 years, it's not imperative that you apply this year. But then again, I'm not sure if you'll be satisfied staying where you're at for another year!

Kate

Hatakekakashi wrote:
mbaMissionKate wrote:

Thanks Kate. Yes tough call indeed. I would want to apply when my application is the strongest. In the next 10 months if i cannot make it strong i can definitely make it better :)

710 4 years work experience sounds better on paper and who knows what i have in store tommorow :)

I want to build on my EC as well. My academics aren't great so i have to build my profile to present a better picture and i strongly believe that in a month i may not be able to do so , but in 10 months i believe i could do better than what I can in do in these 10 months. I hope we can agree on that :)

Thanks a lot for your quick response

Regards,
HK
VP
VP
Send PM
mbaMissionKate wrote:
Nice!

Kate

Hatakekakashi wrote:
mbaMissionKate wrote:

Thanks Kate. Yes tough call indeed. I would want to apply when my application is the strongest. In the next 10 months if i cannot make it strong i can definitely make it better :)

710 4 years work experience sounds better on paper and who knows what i have in store tommorow :)

I want to build on my EC as well. My academics aren't great so i have to build my profile to present a better picture and i strongly believe that in a month i may not be able to do so , but in 10 months i believe i could do better than what I can in do in this one month I hope we can agree on that :)

Regards,
HK

PS- excuse typos
Send PM
Expert Reply
Sounds like a great plan and I agree you can make your profile better in that time -- good luck!
Kate

Hatakekakashi wrote:

I want to build on my EC as well. My academics aren't great so i have to build my profile to present a better picture and i strongly believe that in a month i may not be able to do so , but in 10 months i believe i could do better than what I can in do in this one month I hope we can agree on that :)

Regards,
HK

PS- excuse typos
Moderator:
1452 posts