Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Evaluation of my mba application.. [#permalink]
07 Mar 2005, 19:32
I just found this website by today. Just browsed this website briefly and it seems like there are tons of information I need to read.
I would appreciate if if someone can evaluate the probability of my application accepted at UCLA please:
1. University of Illinois at Urbana - B.S. in Electrical Engineering (3.5/4.0)
2. UCLA - M.S. in Electrical Engineering (3.7/4.0)
3. Work Experience:
- Radar System Engineer
- 7+ years of work experience
- Raytheon, Start Up, other current employer (defense company)
4. GMAT: Planning to take on April 23, 2005
I am planning to submit an application for the fourth round at UCLA - deadline is April 18, 2005. I am not so sure about GMAT Verbal and Essay sections. I am very confident that I will do well in Math; but not sure about other two sections. English is the second language for me.
My guess will be that my GMAT will be between high-500 to low-600.
Because I work in L.A. and my family lives in here, UCLA was the only logical choice for me. USC is a bit too far for me.