Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Jul 2014, 02:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

EVERYTHING YOU NEED! MGMAT, OG, Apps Writing, Test Sim / NYC

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

EVERYTHING YOU NEED! MGMAT, OG, Apps Writing, Test Sim / NYC [#permalink] New post 04 May 2011, 06:04
So my application cycle was a success--oh thank goodness it's over. I recall this time last year I was beginning my GMAT studying... ahh good times--NOT. Anyway, as I'm preparing to relocate in a few months, I really don't need to move these darn things with me! Up for sale is everything you will need to take the GMAT and write your apps:

Included:
All 8 MGMAT strategy guides - like NEW condition!!! (As you can see, I was very kind in treating these books and never wrote in them preferring to use sticky notes instead--I will, obvs, remove the sticky notes before shipping out). The VERBAL books weren't used AT ALL.

Also, you can still use the code in pretty much any of these books to access MGMAT.com's tests and question banks! (The only one you won't be able to use is NUMBER PROPERTIES b/c I had already used that code so you won't get the additional NUMBER PROPS question bank but you will still get access to the tests)

Foundations of GMAT Math from MGMAT - in NEW condition! I bought this brand new and never ended up touching it--got a bit lazy in my studying oops/

GMAT OFFICIAL GUIDE, 12th Edition - the Bible--again, in like NEW condition. (no markings only used sticky notes)

GMAT OFFICIAL GUIDE, Quant Review 2nd Edition - The Bible supplement for those of us who needed extra math help; in like NEW condition.

Official MGMAT TEST SIMULATION Booklet - like NEW, etc. This is a simulation of what you will be given at the ACTUAL GMAT in terms of 'scratch paper'. I couldn't locate the dry erase pen this morning when I was looking for it, but I will include if I find it. If not, it is just a fine point Stadler dry erase pen--again, same thing you will be given for the ACTUAL GMAT

BONUS E-MATERIAL!!!!: I will also email you:
PDF OG 12 (great for on the go studying esp if you have an iPad or something)
PDF OG 10 (10 has repeat questions in 12 and 11 and is HUGE)
MGMAT's question tracking spreadsheet which you can use as you go through all the OG problems
MGMAT's GUIDED SYLLABUS which will give you a guide for going through all the material; use at your own pace for a thorough study!

Done studying? Now for the essays and applications:

Perfect Personal Statements, 2nd Edition - USED condition (there are underlines and markups)

How to Get Into the Top MBA Programs, 4th Edition - USED condition (some markings, notes)

-------

EVERYTHING MUST GO!! I'd like to sell all in a bundle -- name your offers! $200 for everything shipped!

If you are in NYC, we can arrange to meet up and exchange!
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 17

GMAT Tests User
Re: EVERYTHING YOU NEED! MGMAT, OG, Apps Writing, Test Sim / NYC [#permalink] New post 05 May 2011, 20:30
Lol... I have the exact items ! Great set

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: EVERYTHING YOU NEED! MGMAT, OG, Apps Writing, Test Sim / NYC [#permalink] New post 07 May 2011, 14:40
come on guys ;p hehehe
make an offer!
Re: EVERYTHING YOU NEED! MGMAT, OG, Apps Writing, Test Sim / NYC   [#permalink] 07 May 2011, 14:40