Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Apr 2014, 18:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Exam Day Questions

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 72 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Exam Day Questions [#permalink] New post 28 Dec 2008, 14:38
Can some one please answer my questions

1. At the end of the exam, when we have to enter the information about the schools we have chosen to send our scores, do we have to enter the codes(given in the downloded MBA.com Informationa Bulletin pdf file) or the screen whill show the list of schools with names ?

2. Lets say, we choose 3 out of 5 schools, and we decide to send the scores to 2 more schools, do we need to pay extra for sending the scores ?

3. How big is the white board ? Will the test center provide us with eraser etc. Can some one give an idea how it looks like ?

4. Can we go to the test center and have a look at the test room before the exam day ?

Thanks in advance....
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

GMAT Tests User
Re: Exam Day Questions [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2008, 05:22
bumped up
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: Exam Day Questions [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2008, 06:21
LiveStronger wrote:
Can some one please answer my questions

1. At the end of the exam, when we have to enter the information about the schools we have chosen to send our scores, do we have to enter the codes(given in the downloded MBA.com Informationa Bulletin pdf file) or the screen whill show the list of schools with names ?

2. Lets say, we choose 3 out of 5 schools, and we decide to send the scores to 2 more schools, do we need to pay extra for sending the scores ?

3. How big is the white board ? Will the test center provide us with eraser etc. Can some one give an idea how it looks like ?

4. Can we go to the test center and have a look at the test room before the exam day ?

Thanks in advance....

1 no codes, just look up the schools name and add it
2 yes, if u decide later to add more schools u need to pay so use ur choice of 5 if u can think of schools
3 provided noteboard is kinda ok but they dont provide erasers so if u run out of space u have to raise ur hand and ask for another one. I run out of space on my first attempt and it took them quite a while to notice me and bring me another one ( i mean minutes but on the gmat thats quite a while)
4 u can see where the center is but they wont let u see the room

The one who flies is worthy. The one who is worthy flies. The one who doesn't fly isn't worthy

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

GMAT Tests User
Re: Exam Day Questions [#permalink] New post 30 Dec 2008, 14:20
Thanks for the reply spiridon :)
Current Student
Schools: Erb Institute: Ross | SNRE
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 149 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: Exam Day Questions [#permalink] New post 13 Jan 2009, 10:55
i also posted some details about test day in my debrief.

http://www.erb.umich.edu/
http://www.umsocialventure.com
post558169.html#558169 - a compilation of b-school interview questions
8-66345.html - my (detailed) gmat debrief

Current Student
Schools: NYU STERN
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Exam Day Questions [#permalink] New post 17 Jan 2009, 18:19
I went to the test center to at least get comfortable knowing where it was etc- I recommend that if you are nervous. As mentioned previously they wouldn't let me see the room but I asked to see the note bad and pen in advance and they let me.

I am taking the test and 2nd time but at a different center which is slightly annoying because I am not sure how much the rooms vary.

In NY the center I went to had 2 testing rooms - with about 10-14 stations each.
Re: Exam Day Questions   [#permalink] 17 Jan 2009, 18:19