Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 22:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Exam in 3 days - some queries pls help

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
GMAT Date: 08-15-2014
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Exam in 3 days - some queries pls help [#permalink] New post 31 Aug 2014, 00:29
so I have my exam on 3 sep.
my scores have varied in mocks between 570 and 670. my target score is 650.
mgmat 610
gmatprep1 580
gmatprep2 620
gmatprep3 590
gmatprep4 670

I have some queries incase you can resolved them:
1. my target school has average gmat of 680. I will be sending my score before exam since 5 are free. so incase I send score to xyz school for r1 with a 600, can I retake and send the new score lets say 700 in d same school in r2?
2. incase I apply to xyz school in r1 but dint get an admit...can I apply with gre score in the same school for mba?
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 3

Re: Exam in 3 days - some queries pls help [#permalink] New post 31 Aug 2014, 09:17
1. my target school has average gmat of 680. I will be sending my score before exam since 5 are free. so incase I send score to xyz school for r1 with a 600, can I retake and send the new score lets say 700 in d same school in r2?

yes you can do that, as long as you provide them with the improved GMAT score.. the thing is when you request GMAC to send you GMAT score to the school you are applying, they send the your entire history in GMAT. Schools typically only consider the last score ( or the best score in some a cases if the test was taken within a certain years before the application date. )

2. incase I apply to xyz school in r1 but dint get an admit...can I apply with gre score in the same school for mba?

You can't apply in the same year.. As a student you can apply only once a year.. you can try the next year with a different score.
Re: Exam in 3 days - some queries pls help   [#permalink] 31 Aug 2014, 09:17