Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Sep 2014, 00:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Exchange semester (Management): Booth or Stern

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Exchange semester (Management): Booth or Stern [#permalink] New post 09 Aug 2013, 02:17
I am currently starting the SIM-Master at University of St. Gallen (1st place overall worldwide in the Masters in Management Ranking from Financial times: http://www.unisg.ch/en/Studium/Master/S ... /Factsheet).

Ney York Stern and Chicago Booth are both partner universities of the university of St. Gallen, therefore the fees would be very low. For the exchange semester, we have to make a list of 7 universities, showing our priorities). I am now wondering, which university to put first on my list (3. HKUST; 4. Duke, 5. Cornell, 6. HEC, 7. Michigan). From the ranking, Chicago Booth should be the Nr. 1 option, but I am not sure if it fits to my profile.

With 21 I got already a master in chemistry from ETH Zürich, then I worked for a year in chemical industry and started afterwards a second study in business administration at university of St. Gallen. I got now my bachelor and am starting the SIM-Master this autumn. I am probably doing my own startup after university, but it is also possible that I first do 2 years in consulting to get further experience.

What do you think, Stern or Booth? I am thankful for your advise (also if you have comments about the other universities on my persnal exchange ranking or you would suggest to change it ;))
Exchange semester (Management): Booth or Stern   [#permalink] 09 Aug 2013, 02:17