Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Sep 2014, 02:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Executive MBA: Booth vs Wharton vs Kellog – which one?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Executive MBA: Booth vs Wharton vs Kellog – which one?

• 57% [4]
  • 28% [2]
  • 14% [1]
TAGS:
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Executive MBA: Booth vs Wharton vs Kellog – which one? [#permalink] New post 18 Mar 2014, 14:24
This post received
KUDOS
Hi All,

I am struggling with a decision which EMBA program to choose.

I applied to Exec MBA programs at Wharton, Booth and Kellogg and I got admission offers from all three. So, I would be very grateful for your thoughts and votes on which one of those programs I should go for.

The location of the program does not matter for me, there is no scholarship issue either. What I care about is the quality of education and perspectives after the graduation (deriving from the quality of the program, network) – the plan is to stay with my current company (general management in financial/banking sector), but that can change, so the perception of the program by the employers is also important (along with prestige of the school).

When assessing the schools please keep in mind that this is an EMBA, not a usual 2Y full time program.

I appreciate and greatly count on your feedback.
Many thanks
Matt
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 54

Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Executive MBA: Booth vs Wharton vs Kellog – which one? [#permalink] New post 18 Mar 2014, 16:35
Expert's post
prestige/alumni wise, Wharton is your best best, but you can't go wrong at any of them.
Re: Executive MBA: Booth vs Wharton vs Kellog – which one?   [#permalink] 18 Mar 2014, 16:35