hello experts and Alumni!
I am 30, Indian Female, with 8 years of work experience in garments exports and sourcing for some big international brands. Though not working at present as taking care of my infant. i scored a low gmat of 600 this week
i am planning to apply to ISB and INSEAD to begin with, and the application deadlines are end Nov 2013. I can only go for a one year full time program with the baby, so please advise what other good schools i can apply to.
I want to excel in retail, first at high corporate positions and eventually set up my own retail stores after gaining rich experience in retail.
could you please advise your valuable suggestions with respect to the below:
1) are there any good courses and faculty in retail at these schools.
2) how are placements in retail
3) if you could kindly connect me to other alumni who are into retail or chose retail electives
4) my chances of selection (of course backed by a good essay and recommendations
5) any suggestions regarding essays and recommendations
many thanks for your help in advance