Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 01:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Experts Global GMAT course anyone?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Schools: Wharton '15
WE: Sales (Internet and New Media)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 17

Experts Global GMAT course anyone? [#permalink] New post 11 Jun 2012, 20:01
I was planning to sign up for experts global GMAT guidance program-i was wondering if anyone has done it and how effective the content is for 720-750 score.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2272

Kudos [?]: 8766 [0], given: 3666

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Experts Global GMAT course anyone? [#permalink] New post 12 Jun 2012, 12:06
Expert's post
Sorry never heard of them; probably would rely on Google to see if you can find any pros/cons on that.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

Re: Experts Global GMAT course anyone? [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2013, 12:13
Although I have not given my GMAT, I have spent a lot of time in the institute. If you are eager to learn and score, and if you are ready not to be spoon fed but learn with passion. This place can help u reach ur aims.

Last edited by aishwarye on 07 Jul 2013, 01:45, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 3

Re: Experts Global GMAT course anyone? [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 01:58
Not good.
Don't go for it. All you'll find is arrogance and narcissism.
Intern
Intern

Re: Experts Global GMAT course anyone? [#permalink] New post 25 Jun 2013, 15:32
I had to discontinue my preparation twice there because of my semester exams. They were quite accommodating and involved me in different batches every time. Once, I faced difficulty in reaching them but I learnt that I had been trying to call the owner directly while e-mailing is a very reliable way of reaching their team. That way, one gets lightening fast responses. I was later called and included in a different batch. They provide quite a comprehensive study material with the best of what all is there in the GMAT world, in an organized way. Stick to the study plans they personalize for the best results. One can talk about one's plans beyond GMAT/MBA and seek career counseling from the mentors. Fortunately or unfortunately, however, I have changed my future plans and now working towards my career goals, and joining SP Jain in Sep.

Last edited by aishwarye on 07 Jul 2013, 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Re: Experts Global GMAT course anyone? [#permalink] New post 25 Jun 2013, 15:32
I had to discontinue my preparation twice there because of my semester exams. They were quite accommodating and involved me in different batches every time. Once, I faced difficulty in reaching them but I learnt that I had been trying to call the owner directly while e-mailing is a very reliable way of reaching their team. That way, one gets lightening fast responses. I was later called and included in a different batch. They provide quite a comprehensive study material with the best of what all is there in the GMAT world, in an organized way. Stick to the study plans they personalize for the best results. One can talk about one's plans beyond GMAT/MBA and seek career counseling from the mentors. Fortunately or unfortunately, however, I have changed my future plans and now working towards my career goals, and joining SP Jain in Sep.

Last edited by aishwarye on 07 Jul 2013, 01:55, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 4

Re: Experts Global GMAT course anyone? [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2013, 20:13
I took the applications package of experts. I was completely satisfied. I have been recommending them to a lot of people now. A couple of my friends have joined the GMAT guidance program. They dont guarantee you a particular score. They guarantee you the best score possible with your calibre. According to them they can help you gain 50 points over your previous GMAT score or if you havent taken the GMAT then they would make you undergo a diagnostic test with which they will realize your potential. I guess if anyone says i will make you score 720 or 750 without knowing you, that would be misleading. These guys were genuine. You should think of them if you are willing to work hard because they will ensure to get the best out of you. Thats my opinion for you :)

Regards,
Ankit Singh

Re: Experts Global GMAT course anyone?   [#permalink] 05 Jul 2013, 20:13