There are no failures ..but only experiences
If you are not native English speaker, read "Doing grammar
" or "English grammar in use" books.
1) Read again and again the MGMAT SC
book, you will be amazed that you keep finding the new information/rules.
2) Practice OG SC and record your answers and explanations for each questions. Cross-Verify with OG explanations
3) Read the MGMAT SC
book again - or - go to specific topics those you did incorrectly in OG SC.
4) Practice OG SC and record your answers and explanations for each questions. Cross-Verify with OG explanations
Repeat the above process until you feel comfortable.
Try MGMAT / GMATPREP questions
Check if you become comfortable now. If not repeat the process 1 to 4 .
1) Build some basic vocabulary if you are not good.
2) Practice OG RC and record your answers and explanations for each questions. Cross-Verify with OG explanations
3) Check all the answer options explanations and understood why they are wrong.
4) Try reading GMATCLUB RC Techniques those are posted by whiplash or some other.
5) Record your answers.
6) Repeat the steps from 2 to 5 , Check whether u r making the same mistakes or not
7) If you make the same mistakes, practice those concepts until you become master.
8) While reading passage, Don't read like newspaper.
9) while reading passage, ask questions "what is the main point?" , "what is the purpose of the passage" , why author mentioned anybody's name ? ..etc.
My GMAT Study Plan: my-gmat-study-plan-112833.html
Idioms List : gmat-idioms-104283.html?hilit=idioms#p813231
Consider Kudos if you like my posts