Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:59 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
 Q50  V37
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 518 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: IT Strategy
Schools:Booth R2, Kellogg R2 (W/L - withdrawn)
 Q49  V47
GPA: 3.9
WE 1: Big 4 IT Auditing
Send PM
Re: Feedback on Experts' Global Admission Consultants [#permalink]
noushene wrote:
Yes. I was also guaranteed an admission in one of top 25 bschools. Any feedback about this institute ?

I can't find them online. What's the website?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
 Q50  V37
Send PM
driege wrote:
noushene wrote:
Yes. I was also guaranteed an admission in one of top 25 bschools. Any feedback about this institute ?

I can't find them online. What's the website?

https://www.expertsglobal.com/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys!

I have enrolled for their guidance program. I am preparing for GMAT using their study material. Its quite good.

Take Care
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 06-12-2012
Send PM
Hey all.... anyone of u who cn tel me hw ws ur experience wid dem... are dey any better dan d rest???
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I have availed their GMAT preparation services but I was not able to get a good score, even though I managed to get an awesome score without their help.
They make big promises which they find hard to meet. The good part was that, I managed a full fee refund.
Their application packages are too big considering other players in the Indian Market.
Their is EGE, which provides awesome consultation and its a bang for every buck that you'll spend.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
suyash wrote:
I have availed their GMAT preparation services but I was not able to get a good score, even though I managed to get an awesome score without their help.
They make big promises which they find hard to meet. The good part was that, I managed a full fee refund.
Their application packages are too big considering other players in the Indian Market.
Their is EGE, which provides awesome consultation and its a bang for every buck that you'll spend.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
suyash wrote:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.3
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
I would differ from Suyash's opinion. I just completed the applications package with Experts and i was very satisfied with the results. I got an admit in 6 of the 10 schools i applied to and all with above 40% scholarship. I agree that the package is slightly on the higher side but i also feel that i got an amazing deal looking at the amount of scholarships i received.The application package cost was tiny in front of the amount of scholarships. I cant comment on the GMAT preparations as i have not taken those classes at Experts but my friends are currently enrolled and they are impressed. I have recommended Experts to a lot of people and would continue to do so. I feel Suyash's case would be a one off and i completely understand his disappointment.

suyash wrote:
GMAT Club Bot