Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 23:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Feedback on Tyler Cormney - MBA admission consultant

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Feedback on Tyler Cormney - MBA admission consultant [#permalink] New post 22 Feb 2013, 20:59

!
Moderator's Warning: - User with low number of posts. High potential for a non-genuine review. If you're the poster, the warning can be removed if you can provide proof of service to the moderator.

It is time to give back to this forum. Here my story. I am above 30 years old, with a GMAT score below 690. I have more than 6 years of working experience and lived in Europe and Asia. I want to contribute back to this forum and share some words on Tyler Cormney. Btw I got into Stanford Sloan, Kellogg (with full scholarship), Insead and Wharton.

Tyler has been critical in my success. His methodology is nothing short of exceptional. He pushed me beyond my limits and helped me to craft applications that put me into the top business school. Tyler has a strong business background but also a Master’s in writing. I chose a boutique firm vs the big firms because I wanted to work with the founder, with a person who knows not only what the MBA schools want but also could make my story more attractive and sharp. If you go with the big firms you will end up working with one of the many MBA consultant who has MBA admissions experience but might not understand good writing.

I learnt how important it is to have someone who can respond your email in 24 hours and gives you relevant comments.

Tyler has also become a close friend who helped me to decide what school to go to and gave me well reasoned and honest feedback. Now I am super happy with my choice.

If I were in your shoes would I go for Tyler? GO with Tyler, only if you are ready to work hard on your application, and only if you aspire to the top business schools.

Three point to remember about Tyler:

1. Best in class methodology to craft a top notch application
2. Best in class in story telling
3. Great motivator
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Feedback on Tyler Cormney - MBA admission consultant   [#permalink] 22 Feb 2013, 20:59