Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Aug 2014, 01:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Feedback with little negative connotation.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Feedback with little negative connotation. [#permalink] New post 31 Aug 2008, 19:19
I attended a information session conducted by one of the ultra elite schools.

After the session,I sent an email to the adcom member who was present at the event.I thanked him.Told him the event was helpful.

But then I also said that I expected some xxx but were not present at the event.

Basically there were no current students at that event.4 alumni were present of which 2 retired.Both were above 60 yrs.

One female is working in non-profit and another in a bank.Spoke to the non-profit female.I expected a good number of alumni from MC,IB,industry.

Anyway this happened an year ago.My question is if I apply to that univ for Fall 09,will my chances get affected because of my email?

Also do adcom members browse this forum? :)
Feedback with little negative connotation.   [#permalink] 31 Aug 2008, 19:19