I need your help. Today, I took the fifth GMAT test and I feel discouraged. Do you have additional test for Verbal especially CR and SC? I need to boost up my verbal.
My past GMAT
1) Q39/V16 total 460 (Thursday, 23 Feb 2012 9:00 AM)
2) Q45/V20 total 540 (Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012 9:00 AM)
3) Q46/V17 total 530 (Friday, 1 Jun 2012 9:00 AM)
4) Q39/V10 total 400 (Tuesday, 15 Jan 2013 9:00 AM)
5) GMATPrep #1 Q44/V17 total 510 (15 Jan 2013)
6) GMATPrep #2 Q45/V17 total 510 (24 March 2013)
7) Q47/V17 total 520 (27 March 2013 09:00 AM)
If you work hard, there is no reason why you should not see an improvement. A 100-150 point increase is certainly routine. With a V17, there is tremendous scope of improvement. I am not sure exactly how you have been preparing but I think you are in need of some serious guidance. Also, do not take the test again till you see scores matching your expectations. Consider taking a classroom course/online course/tutoring (though my suggestion would be either classroom course or tutoring since you need personal attention, at least to begin with).
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
Veritas Prep GMAT course is coming to India. Enroll in our weeklong Immersion Course that starts March 29!
Veritas Prep Reviews