I'll do my best to find it if it's still possible. Everybody would benefit from it.
I was digging through my notes and found the following. I am not sure about the source of this material.But most likely its from some post on the GMatclub.
7 Principles of CR
1) Understand structure of argument (identify
conclusion, evidence)—look at structural signals.
2) Preview question before reading passage.
3) Paraphrase author’s point.
4) Judge argument’s persuasiveness—read actively.
5) Answer question being asked.
6) Prephrase answer.
7) Keep SCOPE in mind. Moderate words, qualifiers