Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 07:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

File to help complete the verbal sections in OG 11,OG12,OG13

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [1] , given: 14

File to help complete the verbal sections in OG 11,OG12,OG13 [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2012, 23:43
This post received
KUDOS
Hi folks

I have OG 11, OG 12 and OG 13. After having completed the Verbal section in OG 11 I decided to attempt the Verbal questions in OG 12 and OG 13 but realised that I would end up repeating a lot of the questions I had already done in OG 11. This is a big problem, especially if one times oneself while doing the questions.

I did some search on the GMAT Club forum and came up with a simple solution, which is the file attached below. In order to follow the solution given in the file one requires OG 11 and OG 13, though it'll be even better if all three, OG 11, OG 12 and OG 13, are available.

This file gives the OG 12 VERBAL section questions that are not given in OG 11. It also provides the OG 13 questions numbers that correspond to these OG 12 question numbers, in case one does not have OG 12 or wants to jump straight from OG 11 to OG 13. Finally the file gives a list of OG 13 questions for every section that are not given in OG 12. The questions for every section are listed under a separate tab for easy access. Further instructions are given in the file itself.

Hence if one attempts all of the questions mentioned in this file one will complete the Verbal sections in OG 11, OG 12 and OG 13 without repeating any questions already done.

To prepare this file I have used two invaluable resources available on GMAT Club. One is a fantastic Excel file prepared by WallStreetBarbie; this file gives the non-overlapping questions between OG 11 and OG 12 and is available here http://gmatclub.com/forum/non-overlapping-questions-between-og-11-and-og-12-verbal-119145.html. The second is a small but extremely powerful Excel prepared by AnilIsAnil; this files converts any given OG 12 question number into the corresponding OG 13 question number, what a great lookup function in there!! Available here http://gmatclub.com/forum/breakdown-of-official-guide-13th-edition-vs-12th-edition-133151-20.html. If you find this file uselful then please do give kudos to these two guys.

Let me know if there are any errors in the attached file.
Attachments

File comment: Verbal Section questions
OG 12 qs over OG 11 mapped to OG 13.xls [36.5 KiB]
Downloaded 112 times

To download please login or register as a user

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
File to help complete the verbal sections in OG 11,OG12,OG13   [#permalink] 18 Oct 2012, 23:43