I am down to 2.5 weeks. This is it. now or never.
Things to complete:
1) Redo OG SC and OG CR
Test 4 and 5 (incl AWA)
3) 800 Score Test 4 and 5 (Q and V only)
4) PR test 4 (incl AWA)
5) MGMAT Test 1,2 and 3 (Q and V only)
6) GMAT Prep Test 1,2, Reinstall-->1 and 2 again
7) Power Prep 2 --> to boost my confidence before I go for exam
8) On the final weekend, just go through gmatprep problems on this website
9) MGMAT SC
10) Review SC Error Log
11) Review Cheat Sheat for MAth and Verbal.
Current standing (Post 1st Official Gmat) (Q:48,V:36)
Q is skewed because veritas
gave me 43 on one test with only 3 problems wrong. I think I am around 49 currently.
V is skewed on the upper end because of 800 score. Gave me a 44 hahah
hahaha to me who is s**T at VERBAL
1) Should I include Arco tests?
2) Should I redo Power Prep?
3) Should I do more than 3 full legnth exams.. Kind of running out of time.. I feel now I want to practice more I can. I have already done post my first gmat 6 full length tests.. and I am seeing my stamina better
4) Is this too much to ask from now till the end of 6th Aug?
5) What strategies to follow to push for the final 2 point improvement in the last 2 weeks. I am not worried of Quant as you can notice, but I am worried of verbal, because I had similar scores before GMAT 1 (without practicing AWA ofcourse)
Please guys, give me your frank opinion on these..
Thanks a lot!