Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 26 Jul 2014, 11:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Finally, it's done once and for all

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2005
Posts: 1128
Location: CA
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2006, 15:19
Paul wrote:
...Boy I'm happy for you...

Paul, she is one of the most shining gmatgal around :wink:

Laxie, CONGRATULATIONS on your Great score. Way to go!!!

:woohoo

Each of us who have directly or indirectly interected with you will not be surprised with your accomplishment. You have been very prolific, smart and diligent member around. I am glad that you achived your goal.

Based on your background and score, you should be good to go for elite/ultra-elite schools.

Keep in touch and best of luck.
_________________

Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right! - Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
avatar
Joined: 15 Dec 2003
Posts: 4318
Followers: 18

Kudos [?]: 147 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2006, 16:13
duttsit, I meant "boy" as in an expression. I've actually met in person with Laxie in China :) We both spoke vietnamese together, our native language :)
_________________

Best Regards,

Paul

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 1498
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 26 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Finally, it's done once and for all [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2006, 19:32
well done laxieqv on your great job.

Congratulation and goodluck to you..
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 27 Feb 2006
Posts: 634
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 03:33
Congrats Laxie,

Hope your success pays for future endavours as well ..

All the best ..
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 662
Location: London
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 04:36
Laxie, Hearty Congratulations, though this score doesnt represent your potential at all. You have been such a contributor to this forum and very deserving to be a moderator. Do you know what schools you will be targeting, yet?
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 1351
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 06:05
Laxi,

congratulations. :band

i agree with all who said that you deserve more than 700. you are one of the very few math smarts. your math approachs and sklills are awsome. more than that you are so nice and kindly. i guess you are the one who have interacted with lots of forum members.

the days ahead are even more challanging than the gmat club challanges. I am sure you will easily cross them.

goodluck for your future challanges. :flower
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 1736
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 06:14
Paul wrote:
duttsit, I meant "boy" as in an expression. I've actually met in person with Laxie in China :) We both spoke vietnamese together, our native language :)


& i have a proof of that. :wink:
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 2255
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 189 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 06:39
What proof? I want to see it. :-D
_________________

Keep on asking, and it will be given you;
keep on seeking, and you will find;
keep on knocking, and it will be opened to you.

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 1902
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 08:07
I'm really indebted to this Club in that it has brought me chance to know so many great individuals ...
Indeed, I'm already satisfied with my score but since " I have a dream" of becoming a moderator here, I'm determined to write GMAT again and to post another post in this sub-forum in a few months later. I will perfect myself to get better score and to rise to what buddies here expect :) ....
Best regards and best lucks to all of you in whatever you puruse in life!!
Laxie.
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Posts: 1270
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 35 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 08:17
laxieqv wrote:
I'm really indebted to this Club in that it has brought me chance to know so many great individuals ...
Indeed, I'm already satisfied with my score but since " I have a dream" of becoming a moderator here, I'm determined to write GMAT again and to post another post in this sub-forum in a few months later. I will perfect myself to get better score and to rise to what buddies here expect :) ....
Best regards and best lucks to all of you in whatever you puruse in life!!
Laxie.


Laxie,
Admire your tenacity and dedication to achieve your goal inspite of the stellar performance. Its great to see you go back into prep mode with a higher goal. Itd good to see you stick around and help us learn during the course... :-)
And I would definately like to see you become a moderator so that you can help the rest of us get through ... Anyone gonna second this?
CEO
CEO
avatar
Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Posts: 3470
Followers: 59

Kudos [?]: 658 [0], given: 781

 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 08:26
laxieqv wrote:
Indeed, I'm already satisfied with my score but since " I have a dream" of becoming a moderator here
Laxie.


Now thats going to be a little difficult :twisted:
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2005
Posts: 1128
Location: CA
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 08:42
HongHu wrote:
What proof? I want to see it. :-D

Me 2.

Himalaya, which bunker you are in these days :wink:
haas_mba07, I second you :P
_________________

Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right! - Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 1902
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 08:49
Praetorian wrote:
laxieqv wrote:
Indeed, I'm already satisfied with my score but since " I have a dream" of becoming a moderator here
Laxie.


Now thats going to be a little difficult :twisted:


Hik, I just found my nickname appear in the moderator list :oops: I am not yet qualified though ... You can grant me this position in few months later when I show up with a more beautiful score ;) ...so that "moderator" will be a prize for my further conquering :)
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 2255
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 189 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 09:53
Yes you are. Come on don't be so modest Lexie. We all love you and your brilliant mind. ;) Don't let them talk you into taking another test. It's much less fun than staying here as a veteran and lecture the others(j/k). :-D

duttsit wrote:

Himalaya, which bunker you are in these days :wink:

:shh He'll be in the same bunker as I am. ;) (You won't hit me for telling him the secret news will you Himalaya?) :shh
_________________

Keep on asking, and it will be given you;
keep on seeking, and you will find;
keep on knocking, and it will be opened to you.

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 1736
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 10:27
HongHu wrote:
What proof? I want to see it. :-D


wiith the permission of laxi, i am sending a pm attaching the proof but make sure you :shh. :wink: :wink:

Last edited by HIMALAYA on 28 Jun 2006, 10:52, edited 1 time in total.
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 1902
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 10:51
Ah,hik hik, you can PM sis Honghu that proof, buddy!! ;)
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2005
Posts: 1128
Location: CA
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 12:28
HIMALAYA wrote:
HongHu wrote:
What proof? I want to see it. :-D


wiith the permission of laxi, i am sending a pm attaching the proof but make sure you :shh. :wink: :wink:


Is it only me who doesn't see any attachment :?: Suspense.

Laxie, another congratulations on joining the elite Moderator group. You deserve it.
_________________

Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right! - Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)

CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 2922
Schools: Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 75 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 12:42
duttsit wrote:
HIMALAYA wrote:
HongHu wrote:
What proof? I want to see it. :-D


wiith the permission of laxi, i am sending a pm attaching the proof but make sure you :shh. :wink: :wink:


Is it only me who doesn't see any attachment :?: Suspense.

Laxie, another congratulations on joining the elite Moderator group. You deserve it.


Nope!!! Its not public. After getting the 700+ people start discriminating :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
_________________

SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - MBA CLASS OF 2008

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 1736
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 13:17
Okie, let me send you guys too since laxi already permitted me. but its a top secreat. :shh.

but now onward i am going to charge cuz only i have the copyright. :wink: :wink: :wink:



ps_dahiya wrote:
duttsit wrote:
HIMALAYA wrote:
HongHu wrote:
What proof? I want to see it. :-D


wiith the permission of laxi, i am sending a pm attaching the proof but make sure you :shh. :wink: :wink:


Is it only me who doesn't see any attachment :?: Suspense.

Laxie, another congratulations on joining the elite Moderator group. You deserve it.


Nope!!! Its not public. After getting the 700+ people start discriminating :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
avatar
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 5925
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 247

Kudos [?]: 1513 [0], given: 7

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
 [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2006, 13:50
HIMALAYA wrote:
Okie, let me send you guys too since laxi already permitted me. but its a top secreat. :shh.

but now onward i am going to charge cuz only i have the copyright. :wink: :wink: :wink:



ps_dahiya wrote:
duttsit wrote:
HIMALAYA wrote:
HongHu wrote:
What proof? I want to see it. :-D


wiith the permission of laxi, i am sending a pm attaching the proof but make sure you :shh. :wink: :wink:


Is it only me who doesn't see any attachment :?: Suspense.

Laxie, another congratulations on joining the elite Moderator group. You deserve it.


Nope!!! Its not public. After getting the 700+ people start discriminating :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:


All this drama!

Secret attachments?

Moderator secrets?

What am I missing?

Image
  [#permalink] 28 Jun 2006, 13:50
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 570 Mock to Actual 730 - Finally Done with it. goran 3 30 Jul 2013, 11:14
finally done gogo 14 22 Nov 2006, 12:31
Done with it! Finally! 720 96%(Q47 V42) gsr 47 24 Oct 2005, 17:55
Finally done carsen 7 02 Jan 2005, 20:52
Finally done! doggita 9 17 Dec 2004, 19:53
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Finally, it's done once and for all

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 72 posts ] 

Moderator: TGC



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.