Looking to improve your English Speaking skills?
Willing to improve your TOEFL Speaking score?
* You probably live in a non-English spoken country and you don't haveopportunities to practice English or to improve your fluency.
* Meet with other GMATClub users using voip software (Skype, MSN, etc.) and practice your English Speaking skills!
How do I participate?
|User name||English level||Target score||Software||Availability||Native Language|
|cano||medium-high||28||Skype||weekends afternoon (4-7pm) GMT+ 6||Spanish|
|maanavrelan4gmat||medium-high||28-30||Skype||9:30-10:30 PM IST.Monday-Friday||Hindi|
|trdrvic2010||Sun-Sat, 8-9 PM (GMT-5)|
|raminqom||medium||28||Yahoo Messenger||5AM to 10AM (GMT)||Persian|
|pinnacle1||medium||28||Skype||at night (GMT+6)||Bangla|
|Sumitra||medium||26||Skype||at night (GMT+7)||Thailand|
|sanan.hasanov.bo||medium-high||28-30||Skype||weekdays 8-11 PM, weekends all day (GMT +4),||Azerbaijan|
|Pkit||medium-high||27+||Skype||anytime (GMT+3)||Russian, Ukranian|
|saeedt||medium-high||28-30||Skype||anytime except Sundays through Tuesdays||Persian|
|ArgiBurgi||medium||26||Skype||Almost every day (GMT +2)||Greek|
0. To be added to the above table you need to have at least 5 posts
. Otherwise you can only contact other users.
1. Please post in this thread the following information to become an active user.
- User login
: for example, weekdays from 6 PM to 8 PM (please specify time zone)
- Approximated English level
: (low, medium, high)
- Target TOEFL/IELTS Speaking score
: Skype, MSN, etc.
- Native language
2. Check regularly the above Active Users table and send a private message to the user you want to speak with, according to your preferences, availability, etc. and schedule sessions with him/her. Please become an active user (step 1) before contacting anyoneHow do I prepare the speaking sessions?
Although you can discuss about whatever you want with your partner, here you have some guidelines.
1. You may select some TOEFL sample questions (see below) and ask them to your partner. You may change roles for the next question and so on. Try to use the same amount of preparation time as in the real TOEFL (15 seconds)
2. You both may select some newspapers articles, read them before the session, and discuss about them.
3. You may discuss about personal stuff (your country, your family, your background, your favorite restaurant, etc.). Remember that the first two TOEFL questions are about a personal preferences and choices.Resources
* Sample questions attached.
* Conversation Exchange topics: http://www.conversationexchange.com/res ... topics.php
File comment: TOEFL sample Speaking questions
SAMPLE QUESTIONS.doc [30 KiB]
Downloaded 1663 times
Club-MBA - Comunidad MBA en español | Mi Blog "Mi MBA en Chicago Booth"
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership