Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 20:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club !

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: RHCE , CCNA, MCSE and Now GMAT ;)
WE: Operations (Computer Hardware)
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 106 [0], given: 28

GMAT ToolKit User
First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2011, 09:16

Hyd Gmat Clubbers' Meet over Coffee

Hi everyone !

Firstly , this was romzi's idea, I have seen him posting queries regarding a Meet in Hyderabad ! I am trying to contact him to take this further !

1. Let us meet this weekend ( perhaps a Sunday ? )

2. Agenda of the meeting ?

( Discuss SC techniques clubbed from Manhattan Gmat, Aristotle and some Gmat videos out there )
    (Enlightenment on Right material Section wise ( Basic concepts refresher and Advanced 700 practice questions )
    ( Insight on Manhattan Strategy guides , Powerscore CR and RC materials )
    ( Insight on Gmat Club tests , How it helps your Gmat Score )

3. If more people are interested , provision for material (all that you been looking around for ages or either those expensive ones) shall be provided among ourselves for a fraction of the cost.

4. Free cappucino :) --

Lets meet at Coffee Day or Barista ! How many of you are interested ! please send responses here. Based on responses i get here , i will send a word ( registration form ) document. Fill it in and send back to me, so that i can arrange for coffee for all members attending the event ;)

If you have an Hour or Two for a meet , Send in your response now along with your preferred time. This will help me in creating registration forms for everyone and plan for the event before hand.

If i do not get any sufficient responses by tomorrow evening, let us drop this. Looking for at least 8-10 members for the Gathering! And Romzi i was looking for you to volunteer, more to discuss on this with you. After all it was your idea, so call me asap.

If you have an Hour or Two for a meet , Send in your response now along with your preferred time. This will help me in creating registration forms for everyone and plan for the event before hand.

Thanks,
Hoogly

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2014, 04:29
I would definitely be interested. Kindly confirm the date and time.

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 0 Q0 V0
GPA: 3.25
WE: Brand Management (Non-Profit and Government)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 516

Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2014, 20:44
Guys, is this meet still on? Sounds like a great idea and it's kinda disheartening to not see many takers!! :(
Hoping for this to work!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT Date: 07-22-2014
WE: Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 14

Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2014, 20:53
Hii hoogly...

Can you please let me know in case we can organize another Coffee meet for all members to catch up in the coming weekend...
14 th or 15th June 2014 is fine with me..

Timings can be flexible as per every ones convinience.
Please let me know what is decided.

Regards
Tarun.
Manager
Manager
GPA: 3.96
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 126

Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2014, 21:01
hey guys

i am also interested in the meet up. i am fine with the coming weekend. Please let me know the whereabouts.

thanks
HBSdetermined
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 41

Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2014, 22:56
Hi Guys,
I am interested.
IS there any meet up in the following weeks.
Intern
Intern

Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 30 Aug 2014, 07:07
hoogly wrote:

Hyd Gmat Clubbers' Meet over Coffee

Would you be interested in Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide (Set of 10 Books) 5th Edition + The Official Guide for GMAT Review (With CD ROM) 13th Edition... Brand new oness... Wanted to sell coz iam leaving country.... I can courier it if needed.... or if you need any one of the books that can also be worked out...?

Hi everyone !

Firstly , this was romzi's idea, I have seen him posting queries regarding a Meet in Hyderabad ! I am trying to contact him to take this further !

1. Let us meet this weekend ( perhaps a Sunday ? )

2. Agenda of the meeting ?

( Discuss SC techniques clubbed from Manhattan Gmat, Aristotle and some Gmat videos out there )
    (Enlightenment on Right material Section wise ( Basic concepts refresher and Advanced 700 practice questions )
    ( Insight on Manhattan Strategy guides , Powerscore CR and RC materials )
    ( Insight on Gmat Club tests , How it helps your Gmat Score )

3. If more people are interested , provision for material (all that you been looking around for ages or either those expensive ones) shall be provided among ourselves for a fraction of the cost.

4. Free cappucino :) --

Lets meet at Coffee Day or Barista ! How many of you are interested ! please send responses here. Based on responses i get here , i will send a word ( registration form ) document. Fill it in and send back to me, so that i can arrange for coffee for all members attending the event ;)

If i do not get any sufficient responses by tomorrow evening, let us drop this. Looking for at least 8-10 members for the Gathering! And Romzi i was looking for you to volunteer, more to discuss on this with you. After all it was your idea, so call me asap.

Thanks,
Hoogly
Intern
Intern

Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club ! [#permalink] New post 30 Aug 2014, 07:08
mallik43 wrote:
I would definitely be interested. Kindly confirm the date and time.

Would you be interested in Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide (Set of 10 Books) 5th Edition + The Official Guide for GMAT Review (With CD ROM) 13th Edition... Brand new oness... Wanted to sell coz iam leaving country.... I can courier it if needed.... or if you need any one of the books that can also be worked out...

Posted from my mobile device Image
Re: First ever Meet over Coffee - Hyderabad Gmat Study Club !   [#permalink] 30 Aug 2014, 07:08