Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 16:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

First, I wanted to thank GMATT73 for creating the Brutal SC

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

First, I wanted to thank GMATT73 for creating the Brutal SC [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2006, 15:21
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
First, I wanted to thank GMATT73 for creating the Brutal SC list. I have found it quite valuable as I prepare to retake the GMAT test next week.

I wanted to see how people have done on the Brutal list. I've been getting about 50% correct and averaging around 2 minutes a question. I know that isn't very good but SC is my definitely my weakest area. How have others faired on it? How hard do people feel this list is? Has anyone recently taken the GMAT after using this list?

I enjoy hearing other people's thoughts on their SC preparation and I hope to gain a general feeling on how my performance is relative to others even if its only decent to poor to horendous.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
First, I wanted to thank GMATT73 for creating the Brutal SC   [#permalink] 09 Nov 2006, 15:21