Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 14:13 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 14:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
One of the few schools to offer 1-year M.S. Degrees in Marketing, or M.A. in International Business.

For those interested in a shorter alternative to the MBA, this might be a good school to look at.

Also a good school for those interested in Sports Management (Sports Administration concentration available) given the geographical location and number of professional and collegiate sports teams in the area:

NBA: Orlando Magic, Miami Heat
NFL: Jacksonville Jaguars, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins
MLB: Florida Marlins
NCAA: Florida State, U of Florida, U of Miami, FIU

Originally posted by loom on 05 Sep 2007, 20:15.
Last edited by loom on 25 Sep 2007, 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
How about their online MBA program? Is it worth it? Does anybody have any experience/comment regarding their online program?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: General
Schools:University of Florida
 Q41  V42
Send PM
Re: Florida (Warrington) [#permalink]
I've just been accepted to the UF Internet MBA program. I'll have more info for you in Feb, when it starts, but I can tell you why I went with UF. I am in the Navy and unable to attend full time. The executive/professional programs available in my area are not well respected. The UF Internet MBA tries to mimic the traditional expirience as much as possible. All the lectures are given via video files from the same prfs as the traditional program. The classes are divided into cohorts, so you have the same team expirience. The finals and course orientations are held at UF, so you meet your face to face with your profs and fellow students atleast 3 times a year. And the career services the school offers helps with the networking you expect from a solid MBA program. Finally, its the #1 Internet MBA according to the Economist, and its coming from the #37 traditional MBA program according to US News & World Report. If you can't attend a traditional program, I think this option is one of the best.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Florida (Warrington) [#permalink]