Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 06:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

For Sale: Manhattan GMAT Complete Prep Set - $250 + shipping

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 3

Reviews Badge
For Sale: Manhattan GMAT Complete Prep Set - $250 + shipping [#permalink] New post 23 Mar 2011, 10:41
Hi,

I purchased the MGMAT Self-Study Prep Course to prepare for the GMATs last summer, and found it incredibly useful. My GMAT debrief is here: my-gmat-experience-a-self-guided-study-approach-103201.html

All of the books are very gently used; I knew I would want to sell these items later. Please PM me with any questions. I will most likely be shipping these items via Priority Mail.

Guided Self-Study Course Syllabus (Download ): The heart of Manhattan GMAT's curriculum. This syllabus will be the general guide for your studies. (I will email this to you when transaction is complete)

Study Organizer (Excel): A more specific version of the syllabus that allows you to keep track of your progress on a question-by-question basis.

All Eight Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides: Each guide breaks down its particular content area into distinct topics and builds comprehensive content understanding by providing rules, strategies and in-depth examples. At the end of every chapter, you will find 15 challenging practice problems, progressively increasing in difficulty. Answers with comprehensive explanations follow each problem set.

includes the incredibly useful Sentence Correction Strategy Guide.

All Three Official Guides (General, Quantitative, and Verbal): These Official Guides, published by GMAC, are the primary source of publicly released GMAT questions used on previous tests. Manhattan GMAT’s 8 Strategy Guides have been specifically designed and tailored to match the skills tested by the problems in The Official Guides.

Official Guide Companion: This book is designed to be used in conjunction with the Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition. One common issue our students cite about the 12th Edition is that the explanations are not always as helpful as they could be. This book addresses that need by providing clear, step-by-step approaches to every Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency question in the Official Guide – that’s over 450 explanations.

Test Simulation Booklet : Takes the surprise out of the scratch paper you will be given on test day (no paper and pens are allowed in the testing center).

Stopwatch: Keeping pace on the GMAT is essential to doing well. Using a stopwatch while studying for the exam will allow you to practice your pacing for test day.

Foundations of GMAT Math Strategy Supplement: The Foundations of GMAT Math Strategy Supplement provides a refresher of the basic math topics tested on the GMAT. Designed to be user-friendly for all students, this book provides easy-to-follow explanations of fundamental math concepts and step-by-step application of these concepts to example problems. With 9 chapters and over 600 practice problems, this book is an invaluable resource to any student who wants to become proficient with a number of core math skills necessary to score well on the GMAT.
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2220

Kudos [?]: 8215 [0], given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: For Sale: Manhattan GMAT Complete Prep Set - $250 + shipping [#permalink] New post 23 Mar 2011, 14:09
Expert's post
Just FYI for anyone - these are based in the US.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: For Sale: Manhattan GMAT Complete Prep Set - $250 + shipping [#permalink] New post 23 Mar 2011, 15:20
Thanks! Yes, these are based in the US--California, specifically.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: Manhattan GMAT Complete Prep Set - $250 + shipping [#permalink] New post 07 Oct 2011, 10:24
can you send pm or email? im interested.
Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: For Sale: Manhattan GMAT Complete Prep Set - $250 + shipping [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2011, 10:22
hi,

i completely forgot to update this post. these items have been sold.
thank you so much for your interest!

ri
Re: For Sale: Manhattan GMAT Complete Prep Set - $250 + shipping   [#permalink] 15 Oct 2011, 10:22