Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Apr 2014, 23:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 19 Feb 2011, 13:38
MGMAT books (3 Verbal, 5 Math) plus Foundations of GMAT Math book for sale. I will also include the stopwatch and the test simulation booklet with the purchase of these books.

$115 + S/H or best offer.

EDIT

I also have:
1. GMAT Official Quant Review
2. GMAT Official Verbal Review
3. GMAT 12th Ed. Official Review

I will sell the entire package (MGMAT + GMAT books) for $150 + S/H or best offer.


Please PM me for more details.
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 23 Feb 2011, 20:41
any takers? it is the price listed or best offer!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 06 Mar 2011, 12:23
Hey, I am willing to buy 5 quant books. you still got em?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2011, 21:42
bakedbread wrote:
MGMAT books (3 Verbal, 5 Math) plus Foundations of GMAT Math book for sale. I will also include the stopwatch and the test simulation booklet with the purchase of these books.

$115 + S/H or best offer.

EDIT

I also have:
1. GMAT Official Quant Review
2. GMAT Official Verbal Review
3. GMAT 12th Ed. Official Review

I will sell the entire package (MGMAT + GMAT books) for $150 + S/H or best offer.


Please PM me for more details.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2011, 18:49
milind1125 wrote:
Hey, I am willing to buy 5 quant books. you still got em?


Sorry, for some reason i didn't get an alert saying that some1 had posted in this thread. yes, I still have them. I would like to sell all of the books at once, but if you're still interested after this weekend, I'd be more than happy to sell them to you.


vipulgoyal: ??
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2011, 19:35
bakedbread wrote:
milind1125 wrote:
Hey, I am willing to buy 5 quant books. you still got em?


Sorry, for some reason i didn't get an alert saying that some1 had posted in this thread. yes, I still have them. I would like to sell all of the books at once, but if you're still interested after this weekend, I'd be more than happy to sell them to you.


vipulgoyal: ??
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 16 Mar 2011, 16:56
vipulgoyal wrote:
bakedbread wrote:
milind1125 wrote:
Hey, I am willing to buy 5 quant books. you still got em?


Sorry, for some reason i didn't get an alert saying that some1 had posted in this thread. yes, I still have them. I would like to sell all of the books at once, but if you're still interested after this weekend, I'd be more than happy to sell them to you.


vipulgoyal: ??



not sure why you are just quoting my posts, but if you are interested then let me know.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 04 Apr 2011, 20:16
bump
Intern
Intern
Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Posts: 10
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 11 Apr 2011, 10:22
I'll take the 3 verbal books if you want to separate these. $30 plus shipping?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 11 Apr 2011, 16:11
runningfool wrote:
I'll take the 3 verbal books if you want to separate these. $30 plus shipping?


I'll do it for $40 + shipping. Let me know if you are still interested!!

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Posts: 10
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2011, 05:36
$40 shipped? I think you can get them in a USPS flat rate box or envelope for around $4
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2011, 14:40
runningfool wrote:
$40 shipped? I think you can get them in a USPS flat rate box or envelope for around $4


I sent you a PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Posts: 10
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 13 Apr 2011, 06:04
Thanks, I replied to your PM with my email and address. Send me an email or PM with your paypal and I will send the funds as a gift (so you do not get charged the fee).
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 16 Apr 2011, 10:16
Verbal books sold. Thanks runningfool!!


All math Manhattan GMAT books and the 3 OG books are still available! Make me an offer!!
Manager
Manager
Status: GMAT in 4 weeks
Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 187
GPA: 3.89
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 33 [0], given: 25

GMAT Tests User
Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 01:06
I need the Manhattan Tests only. Can you sell me that ?
_________________

If you liked my post, please consider a Kudos for me. Thanks!

Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 45
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 14:39
sorry, I dont have access to those tests anymore.
Re: For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed   [#permalink] 18 Apr 2011, 14:39
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
New posts Using MGMAT 4th Ed. with OG 11 lalol 4 02 Sep 2010, 05:40
New posts Experts publish their posts in the topic MGMAT 4th Ed Quant- Word translation sudhir18n 2 23 May 2011, 10:49
New posts MGMAT 5th ed vs MGMAT 4th ed alchemist009 1 19 May 2012, 21:39
New posts Foundations of Gmat Math 4th Ed, MGMAT. feellikequitting 2 24 Jun 2012, 16:09
New posts For sale: Manhattan 4th Ed Complete Prep Set in Chicago AMK2112 0 11 Jul 2013, 15:06
Display posts from previous: Sort by

For Sale: MGMAT Books 4th Ed

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.