Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 10:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Free App: GMAT Practice Timer

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
2 KUDOS received
Darden Thread Master
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 5 [2] , given: 11

Reviews Badge
Free App: GMAT Practice Timer [#permalink] New post 15 Jan 2013, 01:48
This post received
KUDOS
It is very important to keep track of time while preparing for GMAT and specially while practicing questions. GMAT is a timer test and gives approx 2 mins for each question. I've developed an application to keep track of time when practicing gmat tests/questions during self study. It is a free app. This is my way of giving back to the internet GMAT community. Find out more at:

http://amitkpandeyece.blogspot.in/2013/ ... timer.html

My MBA Application Journey:

http://amitkpandeyece.blogspot.in

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: Free App: GMAT Practice Timer [#permalink] New post 16 Sep 2013, 06:51
amitkpandey wrote:
It is very important to keep track of time while preparing for GMAT and specially while practicing questions. GMAT is a timer test and gives approx 2 mins for each question. I've developed an application to keep track of time when practicing gmat tests/questions during self study. It is a free app. This is my way of giving back to the internet GMAT community. Find out more at:

Thanks a lot for your efforts..Kudos for sharing the app free..Can you please share the app with me..Thanks in Advance..!!!
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 9

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free App: GMAT Practice Timer [#permalink] New post 16 Sep 2013, 13:21
this is exactly what im looking for!!!! the other gmat timer apps did not do this,

I would love to try this out, please email it to me!!
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 294

Kudos [?]: 693 [0], given: 6

Re: Free App: GMAT Practice Timer [#permalink] New post 17 Sep 2013, 09:54
Expert's post
Just a note that our "GMATPractice" app for iPhone also has a timer feature in Practice mode.

You can also do mini drill questions on-the-go.

... and more

Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)

GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Darden Thread Master
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 11

Reviews Badge
Re: Free App: GMAT Practice Timer [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 08:40
I am a second year at Chicago Booth School of Management. You can view my pre-MBA profile here. I would like to share my perspective of what it means to be at Chicago Booth.

With no prior international experience, I have experienced a new world in Chicago. The city offers tremendous opportunities, no matter what your interest are. Having completed my post-graduation in economics, I couldn’t have gone to a better place than Booth. Everything is taught here in terms of the economics of supply-demand and macroeconomic impact. Booth curriculum is truly flexible. In addition to the course that I want to take, I chose the quarter in which I take and even the professor with whom I take the course. At Booth, learning does not stop in class. Through the business solutions group, I have worked on growth strategy of a local online retailer. As an Associate at Hyde Park Angles, I gained deeper insights into the entrepreneurial world. Courses such as Entrepreneurial Selling (a unique offering at Booth) have changed my perspective of selling. There are a lot of similar exciting things that I am looking forward to in my second year such as Board Fellows, Student’s admission committee, and the Commercializing Innovation class by Prof. Scott Meadow.

Hope that gives a glimpse into Booth student experience. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will be happy to help.

My MBA Application Journey:

http://amitkpandeyece.blogspot.in

Re: Free App: GMAT Practice Timer   [#permalink] 06 Nov 2013, 08:40