Free Essay Review with Live Essay Evaluation By Admissionado!
Sigh. The MBA Application essays. Who thought it was a good idea to ask people to write 2000 words before they even get INTO school? Turns out, it doesn't matter, because someone did... and now you have to come up with the most compelling and memorable essays about leadership that you can. And then do it again for every school you apply to.
Here are a couple of details about the event!
We'll let you know in advance if your essays are selected to be workshopped. And don't worry - we'll make sure to keep your name/personal information out of everything to protect your privacy. So don't let that keep you from this opportunity!
- Out of the essays received, 2-3 essays will be selected and reviewed Live in a 1 hour webinar on Thursday, December 6, 2012, 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST.
- This is your chance to get a breakdown of what makes a great MBA essay from an expert in the field, what to do and what NOT to do to make sure that you crush those app essays.
- They will use real applicant essays, read them together, and do a thorough, DEEP analysis of what they find. And after that's all done and dusted, they'll open up the floor for some Q&A.
- Interested in having YOUR essay reviewed? It's a great opportunity to get one-on-one feedback from one of their admissions experts. If you want in, send one 500-word essay to email@example.com by Monday, December 3rd at 5PM EST.
- Make sure to include "MBA Writing Workshop" in the subject line.
- You must be willing to share your work with the other attendees, and be at the live event.
- Please register here to attend the event. Even if your essay does not get selected, there would be plenty to learn from the live evaluation.
My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates
My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?
Veritas Prep Live Online