Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 10 Jul 2014, 12:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Club team member
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 5 [1] , given: 10

Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com [#permalink] New post 29 Mar 2013, 14:28
This post received
KUDOS

Join Accepted.com and GMAT Club for a free live online chat with Linda Abraham.

What: Get your MBA-related questions answered. Accepted, a top admissions consulting firm, will be available for a full hour to help you get your questions answered right away. Take this opportunity to ask the questions on your mind about your applications, finding the right fit, essays, why an MBA? or anything else that might be on your mind.

When: Wednesday, April 17th at 5:00PM PDT

Where: GMAT Club's chatroom located here: http://gmatclub.com/gchat/

Who: Linda Abraham, founder of Accepted.com.

Linda, an MBA graduate from UCLA, has dedicated the past 19 years to helping her clients get accepted to top professional schools throughout the country including, Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Columbia, Kellogg, MIT, Darden, Stern, Michigan, Chicago, INSEAD, LBS and Anderson Business Schools; Harvard, Yale, Stanford, University of Chicago, Columbia, and Boalt Law Schools; and UCSF, UCLA, George Washington, Tulane, NYU, University of Wisconsin, and Tufts Medical Schools. The Wall St. Journal, The New York Times, The Sunday Times of London, Businessweek, and MBA Podcaster are among the media outlets that have sought her expertise in admissions. Linda also lectures, leads online seminars on the same subject, and have presented to organizations as diverse as AMSA, the Graduate Management Admissions Council, JAM, and MBA Admissions Advantage and student groups at UCLA, USC, Pepperdine, and Yeshiva University. In addition, Linda has written or co-authored 13 ebooks on the admissions process.

Join here at the scheduled date and time: http://gmatclub.com/gchat/

If you can't join this chat, don't worry--we'll be hosting more in the near future. Plus, we'll post the conversation so that you can see what was asked and perhaps the advice will help you too!

Interested in an Accepted consulting package? Find out more
Attachments

17th April accepted.com chat.pdf [166.91 KiB]
Downloaded 38 times

To download please login or register as a user

Last edited by souvik101990 on 17 Apr 2013, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Trasncript added
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2132

Kudos [?]: 7249 [0], given: 3618

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2013, 09:14
Expert's post
Any early R1 applicants?

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Leadership, Marketing
GMAT 1: 540 Q36 V28
GMAT 2: 550 Q39 V27
GMAT 3: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 2.82
WE: Human Resources (Health Care)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 40 [0], given: 181

Re: Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2013, 13:21
looking forward to this chat .. I like their articles

My RC Recipe
http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-rc-recipe-149577.html

My Problem Takeaway Template
http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-simplest-problem-takeaway-template-150646.html

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 557

Kudos [?]: 1865 [0], given: 650

Re: Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2013, 15:11
Expert's post
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 557

Kudos [?]: 1865 [0], given: 650

Re: Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2013, 17:20
Expert's post
Director
Director
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Olin - Wash U - Class of 2015
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 342 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com [#permalink] New post 19 Apr 2013, 22:22
Thanks for the transcript. Helps people like me on the other side of the globe. Just two comments:
Right hand side of the page is truncated so full words and sentences can't be read in totality.
Chat should've been moderated. I think precious time was wasted with questions like how's is this college, that college, how's my gpa (are you kidding me) and can I get into a college with 550...

Lets Kudos!!! ;-)
Black Friday Debrief

Re: Free GMAT Club Chat w/ Linda Abraham from Accepted.com   [#permalink] 19 Apr 2013, 22:22