Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 16:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2326

Kudos [?]: 9471 [1] , given: 3703

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 04:06
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post

Free Opportunity to Test Drive a New GMAT Prep Course from Revolution Prep!

We are thrilled to announce that we are adding a new GMAT partner to the GMAT Club Forums - Revolution Prep.

Revolution GMAT is providing the first [strike]50[/strike] 110 GMATClub members who sign up with an opportunity to pilot (free) their new course for one week, starting on August 17th. Pilot participants will have full access to the following key components of their upcoming Revolution GMAT Live Program. The opportunity is limited to the first [strike]50[/strike] 110 people. Sign up now for your seat!

• 1,000+ minutes of online video lessons you can browse at your own pace (this includes more than 100 videos, most run for 10-15 minutes)
  • 6 study sessions with a GMAT instructor online (90 minutes each)
  • 1 Full practice CAT, with analysis and explanations
  • One week of exclusive and unlimited access
  • GMAT Pilot Program begins on Aug 17th
  • Only [strike]50[/strike] [strike]100[/strike] 110 seats are available - space is limited to the first [strike]50[/strike] [strike]100[/strike] 110 people who sign up

> Sign Up Here

About Revolution GMAT:
Revolution GMAT is brought to you by Revolution Prep, an educational software and test preparation company with nearly 10 years of experience helping hundreds of thousands of students achieve desired scores on standardized tests.

Revolution will be fully unveiling its new Revolution GMAT Live program – an innovative course combining on-demand lesson videos and live study sessions – later this month

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Club team member
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 1

Premium Member
Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 15:10
The responses to sign up for the pilot course have been quick and steady! Since the pilot course from Revolution Prep filled up in a matter of hours, they were generous enough to raise the quota to 100, but within a few more hours, we were a mere 3 people away from filling that as well. So the quota is now set at 110, and we don't expect it to rise again, but you will have the opportunity to be put on a waiting list in case some people who signed up don't take advantage of this amazing offer to try a brand-new GMAT Prep course for free!

If you do miss out on this opportunity, Revolution Prep will have other opportunities to try out the course once the full product is launched later this month, so stay tuned for more information!

Thank you!

Kirsti | GMAT Club Representative

Find upcoming GMAT and MBA Events | Discounts on GMAT courses, books, MBA consulting, and more at the GMAT Club Marketplace
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook

GMAT Course Reviews
MBA Admissions Consulting Reviews

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Kudos [?]: 9471 [0], given: 3703

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 22:28
Expert's post
Congratulations and Good luck to everyone who took advantage of this offer!
The list is full right now but anyone interested should put their name on the waitlist.

If for whatever reason you feel that you really need this opportunity (but missed it), please PM me and I can see what I can do to fit you in.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

Retired Moderator
Affiliations: Many NGOs!
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Followers: 18

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 56

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 22:42
Aahhh.. I missed it :( seats are full .. :(

GMAT ToolKit For Android Phones https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nkoventuresllc.gmattoolkit&fl=events

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 22:43
Expert's post
willigetmylifeback wrote:

Go ahead and apply for the wait list - you never know!

Founder of GMAT Club

Retired Moderator
Affiliations: Many NGOs!
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Followers: 18

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 56

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 22:46
bb wrote:
willigetmylifeback wrote:

Go ahead and apply for the wait list - you never know!

Yes, I just emailed them :)

GMAT ToolKit For Android Phones https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nkoventuresllc.gmattoolkit&fl=events

Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 157 [0], given: 57

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2011, 10:52
Ohh the prog is fulll...this is my first post in gmatclub

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 15 Aug 2011, 10:11
I had signed up for this course but have not yet received any confirmation email in my inbox.
Does any body know about this or has anyone else received a confirmation.
thanku
2 KUDOS received
Revolution GMAT Representative

Kudos [?]: 2 [2] , given: 0

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 16 Aug 2011, 12:32
This post received
KUDOS
Big thanks to everyone who signed up for the pilot program. We're very excited to get started! We'll be emailing information to everyone who registered by the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday 8/17, so that you can access the pilot.

Tavis M.
Revolution Prep

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 80 [1] , given: 21

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2011, 09:36
This post received
KUDOS
hIII bb, THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS ONE. I also got opportunity to test revolution pilot course for one week. I am currently watching the on demand videos the site has put. it's great to get all the sentence correction rules revised :) I will also go through quant videos available on the dashboard and may even give one free cat which revolution offers. hmm I enjoyed revolution's Sc videos. hope to watch all vids in one week :) I am also getting option to attend many live sessions. thx again for putting this one.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2011, 09:37
Expert's post
Aj85 wrote:
hIII bb, THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS ONE. I also got opportunity to test revolution pilot course for one week. I am currently watching the on demand videos the site has put. it's great to get all the sentence correction rules revised :) I will also go through quant videos available on the dashboard and may even give one free cat which revolution offers. hmm I enjoyed revolution's Sc videos. hope to watch all vids in one week :) I am also getting option to attend many live sessions. thx again for putting this one.

Thank you for the post! Fantastic to hear you are enjoying it - hope it will make a meaningful contribution to your score!!!
Keep it coming.

Founder of GMAT Club

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: General Management (Retail)
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 358 [0], given: 13

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 00:30
TavisM wrote:
Big thanks to everyone who signed up for the pilot program. We're very excited to get started! We'll be emailing information to everyone who registered by the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday 8/17, so that you can access the pilot.

Hi TavisM

This stuff is simply brilliant! in terms of content, delivery and quality. . . its right product!

well, one personal question:
since i would be appearing for a re-take in under a month, and that this free-trial would be over in a jiffy - could we expect some introductory discount for gmatclub to utilize the service. Especially in my case spending $599. with 5 weeks to go for the re-take, is a bit prohibitive? alternatively, is there a possibility for charges for duration access - say @150 for a month. it would be a perfect fit in that case.

hope for a positive response

i love kudos :moped consider giving them if you like my post!!

:arrow: CRITICAL REASONING FOR BEGINNERS: notes & links to help you learn CR better. Click Below
http://gmatclub.com/forum/critical-reasoning-for-beginners-82111.html
:arrow: QUANT NOTES FOR PS & DS: notes to help you do better in Quant. Click Below
http://gmatclub.com/forum/quant-notes-for-ps-ds-82447.html
:arrow: GMAT Timing Planner: This little tool could help you plan timing strategy. Click Below
http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-cat-timing-planner-82513.html

Revolution GMAT Representative

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 14:10
Target760 wrote:
Hi TavisM

This stuff is simply brilliant! in terms of content, delivery and quality. . . its right product!

well, one personal question:
since i would be appearing for a re-take in under a month, and that this free-trial would be over in a jiffy - could we expect some introductory discount for gmatclub to utilize the service. Especially in my case spending $599. with 5 weeks to go for the re-take, is a bit prohibitive? alternatively, is there a possibility for charges for duration access - say @150 for a month. it would be a perfect fit in that case.

hope for a positive response

Hey Target760,

So glad you're enjoying the pilot! We will absolutely have exclusive discounts for gmatclub members when we launch the full product. Keep an eye on the forums and we'll be letting you know what the codes are very soon.

Thanks,
Tavis

Tavis M.
Revolution Prep

Intern
Intern
Abhi: 9

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 20:19
i got in :)
i must say , brilliant stuff.. the videos are great..
a big thumbs up from me ....
Current Student
Concentration: Finance
Schools: HEC '15 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 146 [0], given: 73

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep [#permalink] New post 18 Sep 2011, 11:36
could u plz give more info about revolution's scoring? how precise is it?

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true

Re: Free GMAT Course Pilot from Revolution Prep   [#permalink] 18 Sep 2011, 11:36