Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 06:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Followers: 27

Kudos [?]: 55 [1] , given: 11

Premium Member
Re: Free Essay review service for the first time - only 5 people [#permalink] New post 18 Dec 2012, 04:00
This post received
KUDOS
starlight1 wrote:
HI,

Would like to share my experience of working with OasisGC. I got 7 of my essays reviewed!!! He has done a great job!!! I am very happy that I got this chance! It was an eye-opening experience and made me realize how too general and boring my essays were. Now, I have a feeling and good direction how to improve them. A lot of work to do, but it was a good start!

I would like to express my greatest gratitude to OasisGC for the excellent job and to GmatClub for such an opportunity!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

PS. My suggestion: more such kind of opportunities!!!

Hi,

Congrats for getting into London Business School

It was a wonderful experience to review your essays, and i am happy that you are in. Your patience and perseverance helped you get in.

Keep us updated about your future success

Thanks

Free Essay Editing Service
free-profile-essay-review-service-free-129484.html

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 31 Dec 2012, 13:44
Hi Oasis,

Glad to find this thread. I am applying to LBS in coming round 2 deadline (3rd Jan).

I know I may not even be on the window to get the review in time. Still sending you my package. Would be really glad to have your inputs as this is my first bschool app and I am a little nervous about my writings.

Regards,
Sumeet
MBA Blogger

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 4

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 19 Apr 2013, 02:18
Dear All,

this sounds interesting. I have blogging for more than 2.5 years and recipient of ClearAdmit Best of blogging awards for 2 consecutive years.

I have started offering free Essay reviews services on my blog- www.mbapensive.wordpress.com

Till now, more than 35 applicants with 130 essays have benefited from my services. On top that some of them have got into IE, AIM, ISB and one girl admitted to Harvard as well.

Please feel free to visit my blog and get in touch with me for free essay reviews page on my blog. It contains my motivation to start this initiative, Client testimonials, clarifications to doubts raised my some readers, result of admitted students.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Visit me at www.mbapensive.wordpress.com

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 33

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 19 Apr 2013, 10:10
Oasis, could you help me with a ding analysis?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.69
WE: Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 15

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 16 May 2013, 23:39
Hi,

Just joined and great to start taking advantage of all the resources GC provides :). Profile to be PM'd. Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.6
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 29 May 2013, 08:05
Please provide a feedback on my profile and answer some specific questions.
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V39
WE: Design (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 12

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 22 Jun 2013, 20:35
I am interested in getting a profile review :)

Work with hope in Heart and dreams in the eyes .... And leave the mind for GMAT problems ;)

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 11

Premium Member
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 22 Jun 2013, 22:30
Gonnaflynow wrote:
I am interested in getting a profile review :)

Hi,

Will be glad to be of any help

Thanks

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 26 Jun 2013, 11:01
Hi..I am interested in getting a profile review..I will pm you my details soon!
Current Student

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2013, 06:06
I sent you PM . Please evaluate my profile and provide suggestions.

Work with hope in Heart and dreams in the eyes .... And leave the mind for GMAT problems ;)

Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 12

Reviews Badge
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2013, 07:52
Hello ,

I am glad to have found this post. I would like to have my profile evaluated by the members of the club.
I am interested in some feedback on the essays I am preparing for applications for some MBA programs.

You can check my profile on this post: profile-evaluation-advise-needed-154989.html

I am particularly worried about the essays, I would appreciate if someone in the forum could read my essays and make some comments. Thanks in advace

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 11

Premium Member
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2013, 10:12
davidlf wrote:
Hello ,

I am glad to have found this post. I would like to have my profile evaluated by the members of the club.
I am interested in some feedback on the essays I am preparing for applications for some MBA programs.

You can check my profile on this post: profile-evaluation-advise-needed-154989.html

I am particularly worried about the essays, I would appreciate if someone in the forum could read my essays and make some comments. Thanks in advace

Hi,

Feel free to send your essays to me , would be glad to give you comments to improve the same

Will send you the feedback on profile along with your essays or separate - the way you want

thanks

Intern
Intern
Schools: Tepper '16

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 9

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2013, 23:14
Hi,

Sent you my profile..Please review.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2013, 01:15
Oasis,

First of all thank you for this wonderful initiative. Kudos to you guys for taking time out to patiently review profiles and essays!

I would as well like to get my profile reviewed, i will send across (PM) my profile to you guys.

Regards,
AgentM
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 03 Sep 2013, 05:47
I sent OasisGC four different essays answering the same question and he gave me a good sense of direction as to which one to focus on. He did a very thorough review of the essay he thinks I should focus on. As someone previously mentioned, his comments is longer than the essay itself.

I really appreciate his insight. This guy is just amazing! I bet his karma points are like completely off the roof.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.2
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 34

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2013, 23:57
I am interested in Profile review and Essay evaluation.
Current Student

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2013, 10:02
Hi oasis,

I want to get my profile and also some essays reviewed.
Sending you a PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you . :-D

Gonna fly

BSchool Forum Moderator
Affiliations: SPG Platinum, Southwest A-List
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.56
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 24

Premium Member
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2013, 18:15
Hi Oasis,

Thank you for offering to edit essays! I will send you a few via PM.

Thanks,
MiSSxMELON
BSchool Forum Moderator
Affiliations: SPG Platinum, Southwest A-List
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.56
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 24

Premium Member
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2013, 17:42
Thanks for the helpful and insightful feedback, Oasis! I appreciate you pointing out the weaknesses in my essay and ways to address them. With your comments and suggestions in mind, I'm going to work on the structure and specificity. I had definitely hit a wall before I received your edits, so again, thank you for your time. Since you offered, I'll send you a revised version when I'm finished. :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GPA: 3.64
WE: Law (Law)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 46

Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2013, 21:02
I would be interested in your service. I'm in the process of preparing them. Will be forwarding them to you hopefully in a few weeks.

Thank you so much in advance! :)
Re: Free Profile/Essay Review Service - Free   [#permalink] 11 Sep 2013, 21:02