Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Apr 2014, 12:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
SVP
SVP
Schools: Hard Knocks
Followers: 27

Kudos [?]: 398 [0], given: 32

GMAT Tests User
Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2008, 14:06
Does anyone know how often GMAC puts fresh (newly retired) questions into the GMATPrep software?

------------------------------------
J Allen Morris
**I'm pretty sure I'm right, but then again, I'm just a guy with his head up his a$$.

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2008, 11:26
I don't think they've ever done that. I believe the software has remained the same since PearsonVue acquired the GMAT test from ETS.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software [#permalink] New post 30 Aug 2008, 08:07
I haven't heard of any updates. You should be able to see what the date of the version is if you go to "Help" and then "About" in the menu.
Director
Director
WE 1: Investment Banking - 6yrs
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 92

GMAT Tests User
Re: Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software [#permalink] New post 10 Nov 2008, 14:20
I reinstall the GMATPrep (delete and instal again), once every 2 months. I have noticed new set of questions, but the % is less.

You'll not get all new questions, but if you're careful, you'll notice the difference.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2008, 23:14
since gmat official guide and 2 other official review guides dont change so rapidly then why did gmatprep questions change?
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software [#permalink] New post 26 Nov 2008, 19:14
they really dont update it that much. and it sucks for people that have to retake the exam.
Re: Fresh questions in GMATPrep Software   [#permalink] 26 Nov 2008, 19:14