I recently decided that I will apply to a business school. After doing a lot of researching i found this wonderful forum so i registered.
I've already done several example tests and I was able to identify my biggest leaks - English grammar and especially essay writing. I've read most of the treads regarding the preparation strategies, book and etc but i still have some questions:
- i have plenty of time for preparation as i am still a BA student, so can you tell me which is the best book to start if i am 750-800 score.
- i am not native speaker and i have a hard time writing essays. What is the best way to prepare for them?
Thank you for the help in prior.
Ivan -welcome to GMAT Club.
Definitely have the right resources for you:
1. Books: top-gmat-prep-books-guides-reviews-comments-77703.html
2. Verbal Books: best-gmat-verbal-prep-books-reviews-recommendations-78094.html
3. How to write GMAT Essays (not application essays): how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html
Would recommend that you also look at this post: books-to-read-improve-verbal-score-and-enjoy-a-good-read-76079.html
You may want to get a regular Grammar book to get yourself up or alternatively Kaplan Verbal Foundations
for just grammar and then Manhattan GMAT SC
for SC strategies.
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership