Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 09:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

from 560 to 640...i will keep trying :-)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

from 560 to 640...i will keep trying :-) [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2005, 21:36
Hello all,

i took my second attempt yesterday...got 640..46Q and 31V. i am very happy because my first attempt was a 560..45Q and 23V. about 3 yrs ago. this time i prepared for 2 months but not very dedicated...some time here some time there....i was kinda scared of gmat and was not sure if i wud ever get over the 560 score. so this attempt was a trial attempt to gear myself up. i am happy that i had no concentration and time problems during the test. i am 26 yrs old and i have 4 more years to go. I hope i will be able to break the 700+ in another couple of attempts. right now i am outside my home country, i gave the test during my vacation at home,so now i am not going to prepare for gmat for the next 5 months till i come back. now i wud work on the essays and see if there is anything i can bring out from within...or else there is no point fretting over gmat.

thank you so much
crazyfin

------------------------------

only if i could choose....

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2005, 21:45
Congrats !
Director
Director
Followers: 2

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2005, 21:47
Congrats on the big improvement!
But, why do you say you will take a couple of more attempts to reach 700+? With enough focus and good preparation, you can reach 700+ the next time.
Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 10 Nov 2005, 07:01
gsr wrote:
Congrats on the big improvement!
But, why do you say you will take a couple of more attempts to reach 700+? With enough focus and good preparation, you can reach 700+ the next time.

i wish that your words turn true..but i just assumed the worst case...perhaps still worse would be that i never cross 700, which often occurs with so many people....anyways, lets not lose hope in the middle.Thanks.

------------------------------

only if i could choose....

[#permalink] 10 Nov 2005, 07:01