Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Apr 2014, 18:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

From 630 -> 730 - Mission Accomplished....Detailed Debrief

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Schools: Tepper, McCombs, Kelley, Darden, Andersen
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 66 [0], given: 35

Premium Member
Re: From 630 -> 730 - Mission Accomplished....Detailed Debrief [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2012, 22:21
gurpreetsingh wrote:
shovitdhar wrote:

:-D I m back home in India for vacation. I will start my application process once I m back to Malaysia. I really need some free mind to clear my buffers. But my probable geographical choices are Asia, US-Canada and Australia. LBS and ISB are my dream schools but with present score they are difficult as my profile is not so extra ordinary !!

Good that you're looking at Australia. Usually Australian business schools are quite ignored by the Indian folks. Melbourne Business School always figures in the top league and I think you should not have much difficulty getting through. On top of that, it has two intakes(like INSEAD)in a year.
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Followers: 161

Kudos [?]: 829 [0], given: 235

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: From 630 -> 730 - Mission Accomplished....Detailed Debrief [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2012, 23:15
shovitdhar wrote:
Good that you're looking at Australia. Usually Australian business schools are quite ignored by the Indian folks. Melbourne Business School always figures in the top league and I think you should not have much difficulty getting through. On top of that, it has two intakes(like INSEAD)in a year.

Melbourne school was one of my 5 choices of free submission. Actually people refrain from studying in Australia because they think they might end up being one of those students who go there just for citizenship. :P
But to me, Asia and Australia are far better than other place for engineers. These place value the people from technical background.
Do you have any friends or any contact who can advice more on Australian schools? I m thinking of spending good time on school search. I do not want to end up where I do not fit.

Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight

Money Saved is the Money Earned :)

Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal

:thanks Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook :thanks

Gmat test review :
670-to-710-a-long-journey-without-destination-still-happy-141642.html

Re: From 630 -> 730 - Mission Accomplished....Detailed Debrief   [#permalink] 04 Nov 2012, 23:15