Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 01:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

funding /loan /scholarships for international student USMBA

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

funding /loan /scholarships for international student USMBA [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2011, 05:24
THIS THREAD IS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WHO ARE AIMING TO DO USA MBA

[1]AVERAGE RANKED BUSINESS SCHOOL
[2] TOP BUSINESS SCHOOL

IN THIS THREAD WE WILL DISCUSS QUESTIONS/problem/solutions SUCH AS

[A]AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT LOAN TO PAY TUTION FEES OF MBA BUSINESS SCHOOL IN USA ,by usa bank without cosigner

[2]scholarships/fellowships/FELLOWSHIPS in USA BUSINESS SCHOOL[DATES AND HOW MUCH IT CONTRIBUTE TO TUTION FEE]

[3]H1B AND OPT FOR MBA GRADUATE

[4]PROS AND CONS OF AVERAGE AND TOP RANKED BUSINESS SCHOOL IN USA

[5]TAKING A LOAN AND ACCEPTANCE OF AVERAGE BUSINESS SCHOOL ,ARE YOU CAPABLE OF PAYING LOAN BACK

[6]TAKING A LOAN AND ACCEPTANCE OF TOP BUSINESS SCHOOL ,ARE YOU CAPABLE OF PAYING LOAN BACK

[7] JOB PLACEMENT AND STARTING SALARY IN TOP BUSINESS SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND LATER PROCESSING THEIR H1B--REAL SCENARIO

[8]PLACEMENT AND STARTING SALARY AVERAGE BUSINESS SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND LATER PROCESSING THEIR H1B--REAL SCENARIO

[9]MOST DEMANDING SPECIALIZATIONS IN MBA
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: funding /loan /scholarships for international student USMBA [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2011, 05:30
[5]my email id is -agodara97@yahoo.in
[6] my phone is 09460550497
I HAVE OPENED THIS THREAD ANY ONE WHO REPLY SHOULD SEND PERSONAL MESSAGE THEIR EMAIL ID SO ALL ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FORM AGROUP AND SOLVE EACH OTHER PROBLEM REGARDING FINANCIAL CONSTRAINT
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 11

Re: funding /loan /scholarships for international student USMBA [#permalink] New post 03 Dec 2011, 21:19
It's very difficult to secure a student loan without a cosignor. In current times , banks will need someone with a good credit score to grant such a loan... Sallie Mae used to give loans without cosignor , but I don't know their current policy. Again , it also depends on the school reputation . Someone admitted to HBS won't have any problem securing a loan because the payback probability is much higher than someone admitted to a school ranked outside top 25.

If Electricity comes from Electrons , Does Morality come from Morons ??

If you find my post useful ... then please give me kudos ......:)

h(n) defined as product of even integers from 2 to n
Number N divided by D leaves remainder R
Ultimate list of MBA scholarships for international applicants

Re: funding /loan /scholarships for international student USMBA   [#permalink] 03 Dec 2011, 21:19