Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Sep 2014, 20:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 654

Kudos [?]: 2798 [0], given: 882

Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2012, 11:10
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Georgia Tech Full-time MBA Fall 2013

Fall 2013 Real time Applicant Data

GMATClub Vs Latest Intake

GMATClub Real Time Applicant Stats

GMATClub Real time Applicant Tracker

Detailed Applicant Chart

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Technology
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2012, 08:56
Any R1 applicants here ?
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 654

Kudos [?]: 2798 [0], given: 882

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2012, 13:34
Expert's post

Live Essay Writing Workshop, presented by Admissionado

Sigh. The MBA Application essays. Who thought it was a good idea to ask people to write 2000 words before they even get INTO school? Turns out, it doesn’t matter, because someone did… and now you have to come up with the most compelling and memorable essays about leadership that you can. And then do it again for every school you apply to.

It’s not easy, but this upcoming event should help. Submit your MBA Application essay to have an opportunity to have it reviewed for free by the team at Admissionado. Three essays will be selected, and if you are one of the lucky ones, you will have the opportunity to go through your essay with Phillip Herring (admissions expert and CBS MBA) in a live session. You will need to be OK with sharing your essay with attendees (don’t worry – we’ll keep your name/private info out of it), and available and online at the time of the event to chat it up with Phillip. Even if you aren’t selected, listen in, because there will still be plenty of essay advice to go around.

Submit your essay to lauren@admissionado.com by Monday, December 3. You will find out if you are selected by Wednesday, December 5. Then join the live event on Thursday, December 6 at 6pm PST. Register Now [FREE!]

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2012, 16:21
hi guys,

after researching alot , i have finally decided to apply to GIT , has anyone got any idea about the competition to get in. I have heard that its not that easy to get in even with a good gmat and exp. But nonetheless i will apply in R2.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Jan 2013, 20:34
Has anyone heard anything from admissions yet?
Current Student
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 11

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jan 2013, 09:57
nerm wrote:
Has anyone heard anything from admissions yet?

Got an invite recently - it came via email
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GPA: 2.44

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Feb 2013, 07:50
Hi All,

I had applied for GTU Funding II and all my recommendations were submitted by 13 Feb. By when can i expect a decision, also I have received a email account login from GATECH is it normal for all applicants or it is for people who's profile is shortlisted by the college.

Thanks,
Rohit.
Current Student
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 11

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 22 Mar 2013, 08:11
Hi everyone!

I'm not planning on spending much time on GMATclub now that I've chosen a school, but every now and then I'll be hopping back on here to try and answer questions about life at the school and the application process. I'm excited about Georgia Tech's trajectory as an MBA program and the talented individuals who are joining the program as well. I'd love to see more conversation about the school on forums like this one; too many people are focused purely on rankings and not how a school best meets your needs, and I think GT is a gem that is a bit too hidden right now.

Best of luck to this year's remaining applicants! And for those of you matriculating, I'm looking forward to meeting you in the fall.

Sincerely,

Big Country
GT MBA '15
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Schools: Georgia Tech '16
GPA: 2.84

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 6

Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2013, 11:43
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Georgia Tech business school for Fall 2014. I believe Round 1 deadline is Oct 15th. I have 670 GMAT and 7 years of experience as Oracle DBA and Business Analyst. I am actually looking for a career in Analytics field. Can anyone suggest if this school is apt for me and if there is a chance of me getting into the school?

Also, I am an international student but working in US holding H1B and live in Georgia. Will I be treated as Georgia resident for tution fee? And are there any scholarships for international students?
Re: Georgia Tech 2013-Calling all applicants   [#permalink] 11 Sep 2013, 11:43