Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 21:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Get Involved with GMAT Club!!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Expert Post
7 KUDOS received
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 612

Kudos [?]: 2410 [7] , given: 716

Get Involved with GMAT Club!!! [#permalink] New post 01 May 2013, 10:19
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Get Involved with GMAT Club

So you have 10 posts and you already bought the GMAT Club CATs? You don't feel like posting away to topics and want to be a part of something more substantial?
Here is your chance to get involved in a BIG way with GMAT Club.

If you have something in mind:

You may have noticed that we have quite a few resources lined up as stickies, including CR megathread, SC Encyclopedia etc. If you think you have an idea to create such resources on something specific or something totally generic please feel free to reach out to us.

Case in point: Legendaddy created awesome question banks and now on to a cool new idea of application essay exchange!

If you are not sure about content, but willing to contribute :D

If you do not have some topic in mind and are still willing to contribute to something big, let us know (we always have some ideas floating around).
Case in point, the totally awesome Big Bang CR guide by whiplash2411 was started using a similar mindset! It might be hard to emulate Ms big fat panda but who knows!

You are not sure about creating resources but you have some time to volunteer for GMAT Club

Folks who spare time to give back to the community aka The Moderators continue to be the best team at work. Although it should not be the driving force but I have to admit that being a moderator comes with its own little perks (see link below). If you think you happen to have time and love to contribute, dive in HERE

You have your eyes set at the glory i.e the Class of 2016!

If you think you can lead the school threads and manage the discussions, helping out hundreds of fellow applicants, this is your chance to apply for the threadmaster position. Threadmasters have unusually high rates of admittance in schools and are generally the nicest people in the MBA forums. PM me if you want to get involved!

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 26

Kudos [?]: 48 [0], given: 9

Re: Get Involved with GMAT Club!!! [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2013, 01:53
souvik101990 wrote:
Threadmasters have unusually high rates of admittance in schools

Sweeeet! This line deserves to be highlighted. It's much more than a little perk :-)

Sameer Kamat | Founder - MBA Crystal Ball | Email: info at mbacrystalball dot com

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Get Involved with GMAT Club!!! [#permalink] New post 25 Jun 2014, 23:02
Great. Thanks, Jatin

PythaGURUS Education

TOP MBA Admissions Consulting and GMAT Preparation
Our MBA Admissions Consulting Services
Want to assess your candidature? Fill in a Free Applicant Review Form
Our Success Stories
Facebook Twitter LinkedIN Google+