This is a great thread - Kudos.
The usual suspects in my book would be:
- Probability/Combinations - 7-t56486
- Coordinate Geometry
- Arithmetic sequence of numbers (rare)
- Yes/No DS Questions
- Overlapping sets (could be tricky)
There are questions on these topics - see Walkers thread for a good primer on Probability and Combinations, but lack of 700+ level questions was the main reason we created GMAT Club Tests
- to give folks at Q47 ability to go to Q51. So, take a look at the GMAT Club tests
- you can find feedback in the GMAT and Share Your GMAT Experience Forums
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings