I m a 2nd year Undergraduate student of BBA (Marketing). I have a burning desire to have degree from a USA top ranked university, though I m not a resident of USA, and I have not much money to study in USA. but I wish I could i will have a Undergraduate GPA 3.9. and i also have a confident that I can have 700+ GMAT score if I try.
Now anybody plz give me suggestions that---
1. what can I do now? Get OG11 and browse the initial pages to understand what Gmat is and what is expected out of you. Do the initial diagnostics tests and see where you stand.
2. How will I start my GMAT prep. from now?Browse through the stickies of BB and Praet. They are very helpful for starters. As said earlier get OG11 and try working out that.
3. if I have a good CGPA (like 3.9 or 3.8) and good GMAT score (like 700+) then, will I get any full free scholarship or scholarship in foreigh University like USA or others? Your gpa is good and with 700+ you have better chances. But the colleges just dont look for gpa and gmat score. They may also see your work experience , leadership roles which you might have played as a working professional , your essays and recommendations. In short there are other factors too which are involved here
4. Which Books I can follow to have an excelent GMAT score? These are considered to be a best for prep materials
OG 11 , OG Quant , OG Verbal
Manhattan SC - A must
1000 SC CR
DS and PS Sets
Gmat Club Challenges - Buy it or contribute in gmatclub forums to get that free.
others like Kaplan800, Princeton...they are kind of controversial here but few people really find them good.
5. only GMAT and good CGPA is enough to ahve a scholarship for Graduate degree like MBA?? Not always. See answer to 3
6. What I have to do if I want to have a full free scholarship??
Getting full free schol is not easy . You might want to check with the schools you are interested.
7. How much time i have to spend from now to have a score of 750+ in GMAT?
your score is never proportional to time you spent. If somebody says you can get 750 if you study 1 year , he is just fooling around. It all depends on how well you spend your time and how well your grasp the gimmicks and tricks which gmat plays.
Its a cunning and shrewd exam , but you can nail it down with proper strategy and preparation.
Plz give me details suggestions, I will be grateful to him who give me a better suggestion. Thank you.