I understand how B is correct. I don't see how A is correct plz explain
Consider these truths:
1. Equilateral triangle meaning all angles 60degrees, correct ?
2. radious of inner circle + radious of circumcircle = perpendicular of equilateral triangle
3. perpendicular of an equilateral triangle = median of equilateral triangle = perpendicular bisector of equilateral triangle
4. thus, Circumcenter = orthocenter = incenter
5. and any side of an equilateral triangle = 2 * (perpendicular/ root 3)
Perseverance, Hard Work and self confidence