Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2014, 07:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT 1 : 480 GMAT 2: 470 ... Please Advice

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1 : 480 GMAT 2: 470 ... Please Advice [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2013, 07:08
Hi Everyone,

I must say that right now I am devastated....I am confused... Please go through my story and help me.....

I attended Manhattan Review (10 weeks)course in Feb 2011...Because of my work pressure, I could not concentrate much...Once the course was over, I studied on my own, took Kalpan 6 test series and 2 GMAT Prep test....and took my first GMAT on Feb 20th 2012...I scored 480 (Q32, V24)... On the test day, many of the questions were like Greek and Latin to me...

I was just shattered..I took a 2 weeks break... and again started preparing for my next shot....I tried putting more affort on verbal and tried solving as many maths questions as I could....Wrote arguments almost everyday....After a 2 months preparaion I took Kaplan 6 test series and scored 650 Average....Took Manhettan test series and scored 580 average...Took GMAT Prep tests and scored 600 average....So thought was well prepared to score 600+...

On the test day (GMAT 2 attempt), I was bit relaxed and prepared.....This time maths questions looked easy and i completed the section within 70minutes...Verbal section was bit tricky but still felt bit confident....I completed the test and was eager to see the score...and there I see 470 (Q36, V20) flashing on my screen....I felt my world was over... I was so angry on myself....

Friends, I dont know what to do....but i really want to crack GMAT....I guess GMAT got too personal with me now :evil: ....I wana crack GMAT..no matter what it takes..No matter how hard i have to try....I am ready to fight it...Multiple questions have always been tricky for me... But still I wana live this dream....I am blank....I want to study in a smarter way....

I try to analyse myself.... bt i think I need a guide who can help me...n tell me where I am going wrong....

Guys, need your suggestions :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shall I join Princton Review Classes????

Help Help Help!!!!!

Thanks,
Willy
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT 1 : 480 GMAT 2: 470 ... Please Advice   [#permalink] 28 Aug 2013, 07:08