Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Aug 2015, 12:52
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT -23rd July, Online Princeton Test

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Schools: Harvard, NYU Stern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT -23rd July, Online Princeton Test [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2011, 05:04
Hi,

I have my GMAT on 23rd July and I gave today morning Princeton Online sample test and i got a score of 530 which is way below what i expected :( :(

The worst my Quant score was too low.....which I never expected, I am planning to reschedule my exam in 2nd week of August?

But still I am lot confused, why i had such a low score though i was able to solve sample problems from OG, Kplan,Manhattan ??

Is it lack of practice, this was my first full length practice test?

Advice will help

Thnx
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 22

Kudos [?]: 74 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT -23rd July, Online Princeton Test [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2011, 05:15
vikky267 wrote:
Hi,

I have my GMAT on 23rd July and I gave today morning Princeton Online sample test and i got a score of 530 which is way below what i expected :( :(

The worst my Quant score was too low.....which I never expected, I am planning to reschedule my exam in 2nd week of August?

But still I am lot confused, why i had such a low score though i was able to solve sample problems from OG, Kplan,Manhattan ??

Is it lack of practice, this was my first full length practice test?

Advice will help

Thnx

What was your GMATPrep score??? I wouldn't take such a big decision as postponing a test based on any other Mock Test other than GMATPrep. Take the GMATprep if you havent then decide!

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT -23rd July, Online Princeton Test [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2011, 21:36
Hi there,

I've been going through the same dilemma.

I'm signed up to take the test on July 30th, and am seriously considering rescheduling it 10 days later.

I have just taken one GMAT prep test, and scored 640.

I have been doing loads of practice problems by category and noting my strengths and weakness, but after going throguh half the manhattan sc book today, i do feel very unprepared.

I'm going to take 2 full-length tests this weekend - if I don't feel confident after that, I will reschedule.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 68 [0], given: 13

Re: GMAT -23rd July, Online Princeton Test [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2011, 19:58
Sunflwr3 wrote:
Hi there,

I've been going through the same dilemma.

I'm signed up to take the test on July 30th, and am seriously considering rescheduling it 10 days later.

I have just taken one GMAT prep test, and scored 640.

I have been doing loads of practice problems by category and noting my strengths and weakness, but after going throguh half the manhattan sc book today, i do feel very unprepared.

I'm going to take 2 full-length tests this weekend - if I don't feel confident after that, I will reschedule.

You should do atleast 3 in my opinion to understand your performance. One is too few.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT -23rd July, Online Princeton Test [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2011, 20:27
Thanks for the advice mourinhogmat1!

Will do that.
Re: GMAT -23rd July, Online Princeton Test   [#permalink] 16 Jul 2011, 20:27